• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Carolina Panthers at Tennessee Titans Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Just now, gmonjimbo said:

Please come back soon Corn Elder because Teddy Williams is a green light for QBs 

Yeah we need another CB bad. I'm ok with Teddy as our 5th CB bc of ST (I guess bc the coaches seem to like him in spite of dumb penalties but when he has to see the field as a CB we are usually in trouble.

And Sanchez needs to be cut. Put Luke Cole on the PS.

5 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Bersin struggles with press but they marched him out there and stuck him on the outside.

My problem isn't so much with a lot of these players it's the coaches and not understanding the strengths and weaknesses of their own guys. 

That's why I'm excited to see Wilks this year because he knows where his young corners excel and know where they struggle so he will be more aware of things like that when calling the plays

Thats what makes the great coaches great. They put their players in the best situation to succeed.

Just now, Captain Morgan said:

Titans fans on their game thread impressed by CMC and our Run D.

I get CMC bc he's incredible but our run Defense? That just be sarcasm. Missed gaps and missed tackles everywhere, especially once the first string left.

Archived