• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Carolina Panthers at Tennessee Titans Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

4 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Just something but Gano looks like he tries to kick the ball too hard... Butker's motion is so smooth and gets the end over end rotation out of the ball. Gano's motion looks much more like a soccer player and it causes his ball to knuckle.

It's called sucking and being in your own head at the same time.

8 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

When not asked to do too much I agree. However, I still remember Shula trotting out Bersin in the NFC Divisional game in Seattle as the number 1 option on two huge plays. One resulted in incompletion and another in a INT. 

But ask Bersin to come in on the odd play and stick him in the slot, yep at this point he's better than a lot of the other options we have 

That was over 2 full seasons ago and it was Bersin's first year on the 53. Not saying he has huge potential or anything but players do tend to prove over time and Bersin may be a quality option as a possession receiver getting Cotchery-esque snaps.

3 minutes ago, KSpan said:

That was over 2 full seasons ago and it was Bersin's first year on the 53. Not saying he has huge potential or anything but players do tend to prove over time and Bersin may be a quality option as a possession receiver getting Cotchery-esque snaps.

Bersin struggles with press but they marched him out there and stuck him on the outside.

My problem isn't so much with a lot of these players it's the coaches and not understanding the strengths and weaknesses of their own guys. 

That's why I'm excited to see Wilks this year because he knows where his young corners excel and know where they struggle so he will be more aware of things like that when calling the plays

Just now, Carolina Cajun said:

If things keep going this way, I don't know how comfortable I am with him taking snaps away from Shepard/Samuel/Byrd

I'm hoping that Samuel makes an immediate impact and that Funchess can be used in packages that benefit his skill set. 

Archived