• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Carolina Panthers at Tennessee Titans Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

this is not breaking news. I've been saying that for years now. There is literally no reason for people to hate Bersin. He is actually good at his job

When not asked to do too much I agree. However, I still remember Shula trotting out Bersin in the NFC Divisional game in Seattle as the number 1 option on two huge plays. One resulted in incompletion and another in a INT. 

But ask Bersin to come in on the odd play and stick him in the slot, yep at this point he's better than a lot of the other options we have 

20 minutes ago, RJK said:

it looks like this team will continue to lack preparation, depth, and overall talent again this year

It is preseason.

But the lack of preparation is still eye opening

We havnt watched film on them for a week like we would in the regular season.

BUT we have played them TWICE this week already in scrimmages. And Still making the same mistakes except even worse than the time before.

I get we didn't see film on Taylor their 3rd rounder from this year.  But he ran wide open day 1 this against us.  Then day 2 got even Wider open against us.  And as if we hadn't seen him do it to us in 2 other scrimmages this week, he makes our DBs look lost Again!

Kk and Pep pushed through their OL like a sled day 1.  Day 2 much much less their OL looked to do a better job.  Today 3rd time we couldn't hardly get pressure against their 1st string OL.  

Their coaches saw mistakes in the other 2 times we played them this week and adjusted.

Us not so much, and this has been a major weakness all along.  We have been among the bottom of the league how adjust coming out after half.  And we clearly are still having a hard time facing the same foe for the 3rd time since Wed.

Archived