• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Carolina Panthers at Tennessee Titans Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

88 yards receiving. 70 of it by CMC and KB... That's concerning.

Or exciting depending on how you look at it. I'm just glad we actually have another LEGIT weapon outside of Olsen and KB. Now if Samuel can just get his ass healthy, we MIGHT have another weapon, but I'm not thinking he will have a impact this year.

2 minutes ago, ecu88 said:

Panthers got bent :Eggplant_Emoji_Icon_42x42: in the first half

CMC and KB only bright spots.

Offensive line was good too. Funchess was garbage and all that talk about DA being one of the best backups in the league seems outdated by at least a couple of years.

Mayo looked good on defense, but most of the second team looked awful again. Safety is a huge concern. We will finding one and maybe 2 safeties after cuts. Colin Jones forgot how to tackle.

I think we have a lot of talent, but our roster is very top-heavy and depth is a huge concern

Just now, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

well according to funchess, he doesn't need to prove anything this year, so why would he try to prove something  in a preseason game?

KB is probably losing all sorts of sleep with Funchess coming for his job according to many on this site 

That was ugly. But like like every year, when our Dline gets to the QB we look competent again. I'm hoping they get in sync by regular season. They came out flat today and need to look into that. Maybe it's hard for them to get up with Cam and Luke in street clothes. It's still early enough to fix things. I ain't skeerd.

Archived