• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Carolina Panthers at Tennessee Titans Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Looking to see shaq Thompson make a game changing play, and honestly I feel like there could be a little 3rd running back comp . I like fozzy but feel like we need another big back on the roster . And someone said it , but pleaasssseeee line run cmc in the slot 

16 minutes ago, Easymac27 said:

pleaasssseeee line run cmc in the slot 

He did it quite a bit in practice. 

Not sure they are ready to show it on a national stage yet though. 

The more film they have on CMC, the less effective he will be until he adjusts. 

1 hour ago, smash_n_dash said:

Why am I so excited for a preseason game? 

At this point, the preseason is just a formality. I'm excited, don't get me wrong. But the date I have seared into my skull at the moment is Sept 10. 

It's time for retribution 

33 minutes ago, nctarheel0619 said:

My pleasure, thank you.  

Why must you always be such a dickhead? People might actually like talking to you if you weren't. 

9 minutes ago, UpstatePanther said:

At this point, the preseason is just a formality. I'm excited, don't get me wrong. But the date I have seared into my skull at the moment is Sept 10. 

It's time for retribution 

Why must you always be such a dickhead? People might actually like talking to you if you weren't. 

Oh, am I a dickhead to you?  

1 hour ago, Jeremy Igo said:

He did it quite a bit in practice. 

Not sure they are ready to show it on a national stage yet though. 

The more film they have on CMC, the less effective he will be until he adjusts. 

I know , but I just wanna see it so bad; and maybe some the wildcat . Despite what some ppl are saying on here, It looks like we are gonna make sure cmc gets touches in space 

2 hours ago, nctarheel0619 said:

Oh, am I a dickhead to you?  

Not to him, you are just being a dickhead in general. You need to learn how to talk to someone when you disagree. Belittling them because they have different opinions or interests is not cute or funny. It is being a dickhead.

4 minutes ago, sharkkiller said:

Not to him, you are just being a dickhead in general. You need to learn how to talk to someone when you disagree. Belittling them because they have different opinions or interests is not cute or funny. It is being a dickhead.

Never been a dickhead to you, either.  So.....

Archived