• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hey there - Introduce Yourself

Jeremy Igo

Whassup my bruthas and sistas?! I've been around the Huddle for a few years but I don't post a whole lot. I've been a Panthers fan since inception when I was living in Fayetteville. Now I've been in OKC for the last 13 years- Boomer Sooner! I'm a Panthers die hard in a family of football fans (Broncos, Cowboys, Vikes, Niners, Steelers). Also a loud, proud Thunder fan.

Drove down to the Thanksgiving game in 2015- my very first NFL game. It was glorious. Anytime I watch the Cowgirls lose is a good day, but even better when its my guys doing it. I was born and mostly raised in DFW, but always hated them. Probably met a few of you at the tailgate (my BF was the dummy in the Broncos jersey) I'm hoping to travel to Pittsburgh with my baby sis when we play them next season. Eventually I will make it to Charlotte. 

I have two kids (20&17) and neither of them are sports fans. Apparently, that's how my kids rebel. It's ok though, cuz I'm secretly recruiting my youngest stepson to be a Panthers' fan. lol

12278933_10153373720686429_3127891376206546743_n.jpg

Long time lurker, first time poster.

My name's Billy and I'm originally from London, England. Now I'm living in Sweden with my girlfriend and son. I've been a Panthers fan since 2011. Up until that point i had no interest in NFL but got invited to a fantasy league by a friend and ended up drafting Cam and 89. I started watching more and more NFL from that point on and after a while I started to watch every Panthers game (if the time difference allowed). I've been hooked ever since.

On 8/17/2017 at 10:53 PM, chknwing said:

Hi, My name is chknwing and I am an alcoholic.

I'm KB and I too have an addiction. 

Perhaps I need a P.A. 12 step group as I'm definitely addicted to the Panthers.  My work and life productivity has decreased a lot since I became a hard core fan in late 2012.  I'm sitting here typing this on my phone from a train in Switzerland... on my way back to Africa tomorrow...

Need my daily Panthers fix!  

Hoping I can upgrade my Internet when I get back to West Africa on Monday because last season was terrible.  Ended up listening to 8 or 9 games cuz my Internet was too slow to watch.

On 8/17/2017 at 3:32 PM, Esch30 said:

My name is Kevin.

I've lived in the Philadelphia, PA area all 32 years of my life.  I became a Panthers fan the year they joined the league in 1995.  I have always been a Phillies and Flyers fan, but for whatever reason, my parents didn't follow the Eagles.  After a few years of jumping on different NFL bandwagons as a kid, I decided to choose my permanent favorite team when the Hall of Fame game took place in 1995.  The Panthers vs. the Jaguars... the winner would be my team forever.  As they say, the rest is history.  Sometimes I shudder at the thought of being a Jags fan, and that could easily be the case.  Lucky for me, the Panthers won that HOF game.  I still own my white and black Kerry Collins jerseys.

I used to lurk these boards about 10 years ago and created an account in that same time frame.  I didn't post much, and I've since forgotten what that username was.  However, I still remember Tommy Jone and how awful Torry Holt was calling that game against the Browns.  

I began to lurk more recently and finally decided to sign up again.  I don't post often, but when I do, I try to make it count.  I'd appreciate any pie, beer, D, or pants to help keep my current pie-to-post ratio high because I know I can't keep it like that forever.  I thank you in advance.

That's my story.  Excuse me while I go read about why it's both good and bad that we have a new GM.

do you like pina coladas?

Hello everyone,

My name is Ali. I enjoy simple stuff females, The Panthers, thc, and video games. I have been a Panthers fan from the start. So I wanted to take a second to thank you guys. This is where I get a lot on good panthers insight and info. The training camp coverage has been awesome as always.

Don, from Rochester, New York. Moved to Charlotte in 2002. Loved football and tailgating at Bills games so I got PSLs in 2006. My love for the Panthers grew every year from a casual fan to now a die hard fan. I tailgate off Cedar road close to stadium near where the huddle has their tailgates. Joined the Huddle a couple years ago. Not an avid poster but do visit the site regularly. 

Archived