• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hey there - Introduce Yourself

Jeremy Igo

35 minutes ago, mjligon said:

But cmon he also mentioned electro

He enjoys a different take.  Did you notice how he didn't say Saca?  Or Jeremy?  Everyone is entitled to a different take.  I give honesty, the majority of the Huddle does NOT want to hear.  Also, AceBoogie does the same.  

1 minute ago, nctarheel0619 said:

He enjoys a different take.  Did you notice how he didn't say Saca?  Or Jeremy?  Everyone is entitled to a different take.  I give honesty, the majority of the Huddle does NOT want to hear.  Also, AceBoogie does the same.  

I smell what you're stepping in bruh bruh. Just yanking that chain of yours.

Wuz up friends. Been lurking forever. Grew up a Skins fan til the franchise was announced. Then stopped watching the NFL til our boyz arrived. 2 yrs after 97ish moved to Florida. Been here since. Panthers are still my only love. Go to all the Panther Bucs, games (Wish those A-hole Bucs reps would stop hounding me for season tickets). Miss Carolina. Hope to come home soon. You guys always keep me entertained. Think I've probably read all 3.7 million posts. LMAO. Thanks and keep pounding.

Really happy to see so many new faces. 

It's my fault that there has been a lack of fresh blood in this joint over the past couple year. Been dealing with a lot of stuff. 

Renewed focus on getting the Huddle back on the pace that brought us to NFL interweb domination. 

Hi guys.  I've been around a few years now.  I hardly post.  I'm from Caswell Co. N.C.  but moved to Peterborough, ON, Canada for work.  I used to follow the 'boys until the Panthers were introduced.  I've been a fan ever since.  

I've been lucky the past couple of years as i've been able to make some away games in the New England area.  I also tend to take a holiday every couple of years during the regular season to see a home game at BOA.  I'm surrounded by Pats or Bills fans mostly.  The odd time I see a steelers flag or 'hawks gear.

There has been a growth in Panthers fans in my area.  I've gotten a few of us (20ish) together a few times for games and what not.  I really should look more into the Riot; getting a chapter started.

The Huddle is the NO.1 place to get information on anything not hockey or CFL.

Here for the titays, games where the pool water begins forming whitecaps at warm climate stadiums and close up photography. Like the inside write-ups and player evaluations too.

Long time lurker from the foothills and a Panther fan from the beginning. THIS IS the year we win the Lombardi.

Mike

Hey everyone, my name is Casey, and I live in Greenville, SC. There are plenty of us Panther fans down here. 

I have been a Panthers fan since the team was announced. I have been to Huddle tailgates, carried the bikes over for Toys 4 tots, and drank many beers.

Been on the Huddle since it started oh so many years ago. Survived the crash, finished 2nd twice in Huddle Survivor, and fondly remember the Locker Room forum.

This is by far the best fan site for any NFL team, and we are very lucky to have it available for us to use and abuse.

Just as a side note, I lived in the Dominican Republic for 6+ years so it has been at least that long since I made it to a game. Hopefully I can change that this year.

Anywho....Keep pounding!!!

so just let me introduce myself
My name is Humpty, pronounced with a Umpty.
Yo ladies, oh how I like to hump thee.
And all the rappers in the top ten-please allow me to bump thee.
I'm steppin' tall, y'all,
and just like Humpty Dumpty
you're gonna fall when the stereos pump me.
I like to rhyme, 
I like my beats funky,
I'm spunky. I like my oatmeal lumpy.
I'm sick wit dis, straight gangsta mack
but sometimes I get ridiculous
I'll eat up all your crackers and your licorice
hey yo fat girl, c'mere-are ya ticklish?
Yeah, I called ya fat. 
Look at me, I'm skinny
It never stopped me from gettin' busy
I'm a freak 
I like the girls with the boom
I once got busy in a Burger King bathroom
I'm crazy.
Allow me to amaze thee.
They say I'm ugly but it just don't faze me.
I'm still gettin' in the girls' pants
and I even got my own dance......

19 hours ago, Leeroy Jenkins PhD said:

Panther fan checking in from Houston.  Being a long distance fan, the huddle has become one of my main outlets for sports discussions. Though I have never met anyone, I feel like I know a bunch of you.

I moved to Houston for work. I currently do neuropsych evals for the NFL concussion settlement. Probably meet with 5 or 6 former players a week. What kills me is that I have tons of crazy stories that I can never tell due to confidentiality.  Stupid legal and ethical obligations..... 

One day I would love to work for the Panthers. I would love to advance cognitive testing for rookies beyond the stupid wonderlic test. Having an objective measure for learning, cognitive flexibility, processing speed and memory would probably aid in the draft process. Just my 2 cents. 

I have a TBI.. ive spent lots of years doing Cognitive reTraining, assesments, blah blah blah... ohh look a penny. 

Archived