• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hey there - Introduce Yourself

Jeremy Igo

Hey Huddle my name is Nikolaj and i live in Denmark, i have being a Panthers fan for over 10 years now, ever since i Discovered how awesome American Football is. l have lurked on the huddle for years but only registered now,  because i am horrible at writing in English. I haven't watched a game live yet, but i hope to visit BOA stadium in the near future :)

4 minutes ago, DanishPanther said:

Hey Huddle my name is Nikolaj and i live in Denmark, i have being a Panthers fan for over 10 years now, ever since i Discovered how awesome American Football is. l have lurked on the huddle for years but only registered now,  because i am horrible at writing in English. I haven't watched a game live yet, but i hope to visit BOA stadium in the near future :)

Welcome! You write English better than I do. It is great to have international fans. Keep Pounding!

What up Fellas? Dont really post but found this place 2 years ago and check in during the offseason to see everyone's thoughts. Grew up in Durham and moved to Alabama. Became much bigger fan of the Panthers and UNC after the move because everyone hear is Alabama or Auburn and gave me something to talk about and hold onto in the new state. Real big Super Mario fan too because I went to Troy University aswell.  Plan to be more active in the forums during this bounce back season we are fixing to have.

6 minutes ago, PappyMay said:

What up Fellas? Dont really post but found this place 2 years ago and check in during the offseason to see everyone's thoughts. Grew up in Durham and moved to Alabama. Became much bigger fan of the Panthers and UNC after the move because everyone hear is Alabama or Auburn and gave me something to talk about and hold onto in the new state. Real big Super Mario fan too because I went to Troy University aswell.  Plan to be more active in the forums during this bounce back season we are fixing to have.

Welcome ! We picked up a lot of Auburn fans with the arrival of Cam, so you should feel right at home. Go Trojans!  Yes, looking forward to the rebound season!

14 minutes ago, PappyMay said:

Ah!! Someone else that feels the Alabama pain. Pie for you.

13 hours ago, SIGCHI222 said:

#1...I have always wanted to know...is your real name Leeroy?  If so, you must have southern parents, yes?

B...Is there any validity to Luke's jugular choker?  Seems like a plausible technique if you asked me.

#2...I want to become a PA at age 50.  Any suggestions?

No, my real name isn't Leeroy.  Just a college nickname. 

What Luke is wearing is referred to as a "Q" collar.  Studies have all been very positive in regards to microstructural changes after repetitive head impacts.  It needs much more research though IMO  Here is an article http://bjsm.bmj.com/content/early/2016/06/15/bjsports-2016-096134.short

Are you currently in the medical field or starting from scratch?  That likely makes the biggest difference. 

19 hours ago, Broku said:

I'm Devin,

been following the boards for awhile now.  Some of my favorite posters in no particular order-

electro's horse 

nctarheel(I forget the numbers at the end it's like 0214 or something)

Mr scot 

cracka mcnasty (I miss the old avi)

stirs

ecu88

I dig the bigcat when he's stunting on the haters posting pics of his lambo (keep doing you brother) 

I don't mind panthersunitedthesequal too much either.

thats pretty much it

Great taste, my man.  Great taste.  You get the D.  Which is a good thing in this sense.  

Sup , I'm DJ

lived in south Charlotte / waxhaw area since I was 5. Have obsessive football disorder. Been looking at these forums for a couple months now and just decided it's a good place to vent my footballstrations occasionally.

Thanks for some of y'alls commitments to keeping up with the practices and updates.i think we have some of the best fans, and a team with sky high potential; Despite our safety depth.

Hello,

I have been visiting this forum for what seems like 10 years, even joined years ago, forum changed/upgraded and I couldn't get back in, oh well.

I have been a Panther fan from the very talk of a franchise in the Carolina's.

I'm retired Navy and I remember a shipmate and I arguing over what state the team would really belong.  After retiring back home he is NC (Halifax - 90 miles NE of Raleigh) and travel through SC often, I know the truly belong to both teams.  Carolina Panthers!

It's a family tradition to attend the Fan-Fest, We have not missed one since the beginning. Even was seating near one of you guys a few years back, he had a big sign/board thing, we were on the team side on the rail at the 50 yard line.

And,  All that jazz. 

Archived