• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hey there - Introduce Yourself

Jeremy Igo

14 hours ago, jimfear said:

Have been around for a while now but rarely post. Have been with the Panthers since the beginning. I frequently smh after reading Sanjay and Promethean posts.

I once bought a Ken Lucas jersey, so my judgment is questionable at best.

Anyone that has Bennett from Commando as their Av is good in my book and gets cargo's. 

I'm a Yankee and I first registered here in 06 as GoCarolina8990

05 was first season I was a die hard fan before that I wasn't die hard with anything relating to sports, more like die hard Pokemon fan, die hard Tech Decks fan, but 05 was the year that made me love sports and the Panthers

The NFC CG against the Seahawks, my heart was broken, we had a snow day that following Monday thank God I wouldn't have went to school anyway but the week before that, one of my teachers was a Bears fan lol

What the hell........ here goes.. I've been lurking for maybe the last 6 to 7 months, roughly since the off season started. I was in desperate need of any Panther info that I could find and stumbled in here... and I've lurked everyday since. My love for the Panthers is the love I have for Carolina as a whole. I'm literally Carolina EVERYTHING... Hornets, Hurricanes, but my heart lies with my Tarheels and my Panthers.. I probably won't post much in here.. I really like the analysis and write ups @Saca312 does. especially the ones with the gifs and film.. other than that I read most comments and bug out for the most part.. This one's for Jimmy.. poor fella...(I literally cried laughing when I first seen it)

As for what initially made me want to be a fan of the Panthers????.... It was this guy.. memba him??

pic.jpg

Not really new. I joined initially under this name to vent about Jake D and that massive number of interceptions against Arizona some years ago.

Hi all. I am William. Have been and currently still am living S. Korea ( originally from Knightdale/Raleigh. I lurk mostly feeding off the news more established posters here fall over themselves and race to post first. If i do speak, its mostly dumb poo that pisses people off (though I am working to keep my drunk postings to a minimum)

Well hell, since all these old lurkers are coming out of the woodwork I might as well fess up myself.

I found this place, well the original site back in 2002 I think.  It was at the time we signed Steven Davis.  My original handle was AKA_Bluesman.  I mainly lurked back in those days and rarely posted.  After the great crash I changed it to Bogart and over time I began to chime in on posts mainly to vent.  I drunk post a lot so bit me.  J/k...maybe. 

As a kid I grow up in eastern Kentucky and followed the Steelers because they always kicked Dallas's ass.  I moved to NC in my mid 20's on a whim and here I will stay.  Became a fan the moment they announced we were getting a team.

So to all you old regulars out there I say Keep Pounding and chime in once and a while so the rest of us know you're still kicking.   

18 hours ago, Broku said:

I'm Devin,

been following the boards for awhile now.  Some of my favorite posters in no particular order-

electro's horse 

nctarheel(I forget the numbers at the end it's like 0214 or something)

Mr scot 

cracka mcnasty (I miss the old avi)

stirs

ecu88

I dig the bigcat when he's stunting on the haters posting pics of his lambo (keep doing you brother) 

I don't mind panthersunitedthesequal too much either.

thats pretty much it

Stopped reading at @nctarheel0619 being a favorite poster and immediately pooped on you

Been lurkin' since Hangartner was our best O-lineman (ok maybe third best, but still my favorite).  Born and raised in former "free agent" Las Vegas and been a Panther fan since 1995.  The classy, knowledgeable, and friendly Panther fanbase (especially those on this board) has kept me loyal all these years.  I know my team but not to the level of at least 80% of the posters on here, so I typically subscribe to the "if you can't improve the silence, shut your dang mouth" principle.  Hit me up if you come to Las Vegas and we'll grab a local beer (still waiting for a Panthers bar, though).   Respect.

25 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Well hell, since all these old lurkers are coming out of the woodwork I might as well fess up myself.

I found this place, well the original site back in 2002 I think.  It was at the time we signed Steven Davis.  My original handle was AKa_bluseman.  I mainly lurked back in those days and rarely posted.  After the great crash I changed it to Bogart and over time I began to chime in on posts mainly to vent.  I drunk post a lot so bit me.  J/k...maybe. 

As a kid I grow up in eastern Kentucky and followed the Steelers because they always kicked Dallas's ass.  I moved to NC in my mid 20's on a whim and here I will stay.  Became a fan the moment they announced we were getting a team.

So to all you old regulars out there I say Keep Pounding and chime in once and a while so the rest of us know you're still kicking.   

Way back when I first came to the site. I was going to use Bluesman because of my love for Son House but chose something else because I didn't want to step on you. Also, another poster used a form of "bluesman" for his name. anyway, pie for the blues. or in your case: bluse. 

10 minutes ago, Oldschool Leroy said:

Way back when I first came to the site. I was going to use Bluesman because of my love for Sonhouse but chose something else because I didn't want to step on you. Also, another poster used a form of "bluesman" for his name. anyway, pie for the blues. or in your case: bluse. 

Good catch, thanks.  A tend to transpose letters when I type.  I love me some blues man lol. 

Archived