• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hey there - Introduce Yourself

Jeremy Igo

Hello everyone. I am a junior at East Carolina University and I joined the Carolina Huddle back in April. I mainly lurk around what is posted and stay up to date with anything Panthers related. Before I began watching football, I loved playing basketball with my family. Over time, basketball started to become boring and I decided to get into watching football when I was 9 years old. At the time, I noticed that there was only one team from the North Carolina area and I instantly became a fan of the Panthers. Additionally, I liked their colors and uniforms. The next year, I received a Steve Smith jersey as a Christmas gift and started to watch every single Carolina Panthers game ever since. So far, my favorite memories are the 2008 Double Trouble tandem and the 2015 Super Bowl run.

What's up guys and gals. My name is Keoni and I'm from Havelock, NC but reside in TN now. I became a Panthers fan in 2003 when I started watching pro football regularly. I used to strictly follow Michigan St. up until then. Anyways, I found the site through BBR and was a lurker for about 6 months or so before I joined a few months back. Have been enjoying everyone's take on the team ever since.

4 hours ago, GentlemanJack said:

Hey, I'm GentlemanJack. Use to be a member of the old Charlotte Observer forum. Joined this place sometime in the early 00's when it first started up. Changed my user name several years ago. I think I was among the first couple hundred posters. I remember when the Lounge was the place to be. Everyone was all about Scarlett aka Ms.Sky.

Anyway, a long time lurker, very rare poster. Was a fan of the Cowboys until Jerry Jones bought the team and promptly fired Tom Landry. I just watched football for a few seasons not really being a fan of any particular team. Then it was announced that the Carolinas were getting their very own team and have been a fan every since. I have watched every snap of every game that the Panthers have ever played. 

Now, back to lurking. Go Panthers!

I use to be Festus.

3 hours ago, Broku said:

I'm Devin,

been following the boards for awhile now.  Some of my favorite posters in no particular order-

electro's horse 

nctarheel(I forget the numbers at the end it's like 0214 or something)

Mr scot 

cracka mcnasty (I miss the old avi)

stirs

ecu88

I dig the bigcat when he's stunting on the haters posting pics of his lambo (keep doing you brother) 

I don't mind panthersunitedthesequal too much either.

thats pretty much it

But, but, you didn't mention me.

I also like pina coladas, getting caught in the rain... a good whiskey, lemurs, watching Matt Ryan's face turn red with anger after he is sacked by any Panther, hiking, fire pits, the panic in Jameis's eyes once an ounce of pressure is on him, Chihuahuas, watching the Panthers' offense go against the Saint's defense, and gummy bears... can't forget the gummy bears.

1 hour ago, racingkid39 said:

Hello everyone. I am a junior at East Carolina University and I joined the Carolina Huddle back in April. I mainly lurk around what is posted and stay up to date with anything Panthers related. Before I began watching football, I loved playing basketball with my family. Over time, basketball started to become boring and I decided to get into watching football when I was 9 years old. At the time, I noticed that there was only one team from the North Carolina area and I instantly became a fan of the Panthers. Additionally, I liked their colors and uniforms. The next year, I received a Steve Smith jersey as a Christmas gift and started to watch every single Carolina Panthers game ever since. So far, my favorite memories are the 2008 Double Trouble tandem and the 2015 Super Bowl run.

Do they still have panty raids?

Hey everyone, I live in Perth, Western Australia. My dad (dolphins fan) introduced me to this wonderful sport about 10 years ago. I saw the colours of the Panthers team in a sports store on my first holiday to the US of A and could not resist choosing them as 'my special team'. 10 years later it seems my childish instincts made the perfect choice. I discovered these forums about a month ago and love what you guys do, keep it up. It's rare to find a NFL supporter where I live, so I savour all of the online chatter I can. Oh and you can call me Alex, i like food and stuff.

1 hour ago, ThPantherFan said:

But, but, you didn't mention me.

Lmao.  Yeah.  There's a ton I left off accidently.  

Google jimbobcooter is a pretty interesting poster.  Saca was really cool at one point but his cup seems to have runneth over recently.  

PhillyB has always been pretty cool and I wonder how his films doing recently.    

The moderators are pretty legit too.  Monsta is the first to come to mind.   

Idk thinking out loud.  I've spent more time than I'd like to admit on carolinahuddle.com.  Lmfao

Archived