• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hey there - Introduce Yourself

Jeremy Igo

I'm Devin,

been following the boards for awhile now.  Some of my favorite posters in no particular order-

electro's horse 

nctarheel(I forget the numbers at the end it's like 0214 or something)

Mr scot 

cracka mcnasty (I miss the old avi)

stirs

ecu88

I dig the bigcat when he's stunting on the haters posting pics of his lambo (keep doing you brother) 

I don't mind panthersunitedthesequal too much either.

thats pretty much it

Hey guys hi guys, 

Born in raised in the Triad. Longtime Panther fan. Indoctiration into fandom began on Sundays after church as young boy. I'm in the service and have been for 8 years. I've literally been all over the world and have yet to miss one Panthers game. I have discovered some truly unique and creative ways to watch our team. I currently live in Hawaii but will transition to Southern Georgia in the coming months. I plan on heading to some Roaring Riot events and meeting some of you bronachos.  

I'm obsessed with the team and have been for years. I've read this board for a very long time and any subpoena by the Feds into my internet history would reveal the obsession I currently have. 

I love all you bros and bronettes. Also i do not put pineapples on pizza. 

Keep fuging Pounding. 

Have been around for a while now but rarely post. Have been with the Panthers since the beginning. I frequently smh after reading Sanjay and Promethean posts.

I once bought a Ken Lucas jersey, so my judgment is questionable at best.

Long time lurker, Rare poster! Just reading and lurking everyday. I've been on the boards since way before the infamous crash in 08 I guess it was. I've been a panther fan from the triad all my life since the inaugural season! Keep Pounding! One day closer to game day! 

James here.

I lurked the huddle for awhile, and now I post when I can. (I currently only have one active member blocked. He only sheetposts. He only posts for pie.)

I was 9 years old in 1995. Dad was military so we moved a lot. Spent a good amount of my childhood in Monroe City, Missouri, home of the Monroe City Panthers. 

My Mother and her family are from NC; specifically Ft. Bragg based. She heard that they were starting a team in Charlotte and she knew how much time I spent at the local park playing football. When she told me about the "expansion" team, AND that they were the PANTHERS...I fell in love.

I watched the hall of fame game on my Grandma's Mitsubishi furniture TV, something like this:

234555145_b32af0170d_o.thumb.jpg.cd1df172f34c259aeaebb855e179ebdb.jpg

I could only watch a few games per season since we lived halfway across the country, but my eyes were consistently glued to the score ticker of whatever mediocre game we had broadcasted locally. I was obsessed.

My Panthers fix was later found virtually through Madden, QB Club, Gameday, NFL 2K, etc. 

I still remember destroying people with Biakabatuka in NFL 2K...he was ridiculous.

During the summer after 6th grade, we moved to Fayetteville to be closer to my Mother's family. I've been able to see nearly every game since.

It's awesome that this team came to be in my childhood, and that I have been able to watch the franchise through the ups and downs (while visiting my parents last month, I found an old VHS tape that I recorded the 2002 NFL draft on. Watched a blurry Julius Peppers walk the stage. Can't believe that was so long ago!).In a way, I was able to do the same with the Bobcats/Hornets 2.0. Now that I own a home in Huntersville and have lived in the Charlotte area for around 10 years, my passion and ownership only grows stronger.

Panthers since the beginning and until I die.

It's Daddy Uncle btw. Daddy. Uncle.

Long time Huddler but haven't posted in quite a few years.   Even remember a couple of draft parties downtown but I'm sure they have been moved to more upscale locations in the intervening years.

A couple of names I remember from way, way back include NanceUSMC, Mr. Scott, Kurb, Cyberjag and Jeremy's alter ego, Zod but I am embarrassed that I have forgotten more of the old, original crowd than I still remember.

We used to have rep and neg rep but now we have pie and beer?  I'll take pie, please.

My thanks to Le Proprietaire for providing such a great service to the Panther faithful.  Jeremy, to you, sir (raises glass).

BytheNbrs

Archived