• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hey there - Introduce Yourself

Jeremy Igo

Been a fan since the franchise's first Super Bowl run. Gone to a couple games (Cam's rookie season where he took off for a 91 yard TD, and the 2014 Thursday night game loss against the Saints). Now that I'm living in California, I'm following the team from afar. 

Its nice to have football at 10am. 

Nick

51 minutes ago, Esch30 said:

My name is Kevin.

I've lived in the Philadelphia, PA area all 32 years of my life.  I became a Panthers fan the year they joined the league in 1995.  I have always been a Phillies and Flyers fan, but for whatever reason, my parents didn't follow the Eagles.  After a few years of jumping on different NFL bandwagons as a kid, I decided to choose my permanent favorite team when the Hall of Fame game took place in 1995.  The Panthers vs. the Jaguars... the winner would be my team forever.  As they say, the rest is history.  Sometimes I shudder at the thought of being a Jags fan, and that could easily be the case.  Lucky for me, the Panthers won that HOF game.

Dude, this is totally me too, except the part from Philly. I'm from the DC area and root for the Orioles and Hornets. I hope to move to Charlotte when I retire.

Hello fellow Panthers fans. I'm a long time lurker. My name is Brian. I was actually born and raised in Charlotte. I've been a fan since the beginning.  i truly enjoy the panter back and forth on the site and I think you guys do a great job. 

Hey, I'm GentlemanJack. Use to be a member of the old Charlotte Observer forum. Joined this place sometime in the early 00's when it first started up. Changed my user name several years ago. I think I was among the first couple hundred posters. I remember when the Lounge was the place to be. Everyone was all about Scarlett aka Ms.Sky.

Anyway, a long time lurker, very rare poster. Was a fan of the Cowboys until Jerry Jones bought the team and promptly fired Tom Landry. I just watched football for a few seasons not really being a fan of any particular team. Then it was announced that the Carolinas were getting their very own team and have been a fan every since. I have watched every snap of every game that the Panthers have ever played. 

Now, back to lurking. Go Panthers!

Archived