• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hey there - Introduce Yourself

Jeremy Igo

Greetings All!

After a couple weeks of lurking, and being unable to give pie or poo when needed, I signed up for the privilege.  :shades:

I moved to Charlotte in May 1995, and immediately became a Panther fan. I've loved football since I was a kid... I've been a Bama fan since Bear Bryant was their coach (grew up in Mobile, AL); but, never called myself a year-to-year "fan" of any NFL team until I got a "home" team with the Panthers.  Thanks Jerry!

This season feels good to me.  CMC is going to be a star.

8 hours ago, TooncestheDrivingCat said:

Greetings All!

After a couple weeks of lurking, and being unable to give pie or poo when needed, I signed up for the privilege.  :shades:

I moved to Charlotte in May 1995, and immediately became a Panther fan. I've loved football since I was a kid... I've been a Bama fan since Bear Bryant was their coach (grew up in Mobile, AL); but, never called myself a year-to-year "fan" of any NFL team until I got a "home" team with the Panthers.  Thanks Jerry!

This season feels good to me.  CMC is going to be a star.

Maybe my favorite new handle. 

Greetings!

I’ve been here before back in 05-07 I’m not even really sure, it was before life got in the way job, kids etc, seems like decades ago.

I remember the likes of Mr Scott, Fireball, Blindside, davidsondeac, Zod, a slew of others.

Anyway thought I would sign up again see what’s what.

I’ve been a Panther fan since 95, I live on the Central Coast of California, I have a wife of 15yrs (converted her from raider fan to panthers) & 2 small boys (panther fans as of now) & I’m a personal chef to the “Silicon Valley” crowd out here.

Peace

19 minutes ago, carolina-chuck22 said:

Hey guys, im carolina-chuck22. 

Just a newb. Looking forward to meeting all you guys. Heard wonderful things about this place. Die hard Panthers fan here. 

Just hoping to me a part of the team. Here. 

Thanks for having me. 

Did anyone else read this in Cartman's voice?

Archived