• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hey there - Introduce Yourself

Jeremy Igo

9 minutes ago, Montsta said:

Well I hope I glow like that at 50. My wife try to make me moisturize twice daily with added spf too lol. 

You have put a huge smile on my face. I do believe in the photo the Sun shining on my face is the glow you are seeing. There is quite a few wrinkles. Trust Me. :)

I'm from Brazil! Yes Brazil! Panthers Fan since 2002 when I went to high school in Charlotte (oh boy I'm old). I organize Brazil Riot here and travel, since 2010, for at least 2 games a year. I'll be in San Francisco on Sunday and then Charlotte in Week 3, plus Monday Night vs. Dolphins and Christmas Day vs. Tampa. 9 hours flying from Brazil, I'm a little crazy, you can see. Lol

Keep Pounding

Hey all.

Not newb but been away a while.

I am in NorCal only because they threw me out of SoCal for trying to knock up all teh wimmenz....

I'm glad to see new Huddlers and some of the lurkers posting.  Good job.

And how in the fork did Montsta become a mod?  Is Zod lowering the standards?  Lol

11 minutes ago, PanthaSan said:

Hey all.

Not newb but been away a while.

I am in NorCal only because they threw me out of SoCal for trying to knock up all teh wimmenz....

I'm glad to see new Huddlers and some of the lurkers posting.  Good job.

And how in the fork did Montsta become a mod?  Is Zod lowering the standards?  Lol

Holy poo I don't think I have seen you since The Great Lawn tailgate we did in Arizona! Cam's first game!

Welcome back brother!

Archived