• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hey there - Introduce Yourself

Jeremy Igo

11 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

If you are new or newish, please let us know you are here! 

Oh well, I need to give the lurking up some time...

I'm from Glasgow, Scotland and only got into football in the last few years through my kids taking an interest in it. I adopted the Panthers as my best friend is a native of Clover, SC who has lived in Scotland for the last 20 years; the kids went for the Pats and Jets!

My main sport is soccer (I follow a very small Scottish team called Albion Rovers) but I'm enjoying learning about football, and there's lots of things that soccer could learn from it - salary caps, use of video etc.

I particularly enjoy the video and stats breakdowns that people post on here as these very much help me understand the machinations of a game that I've never played and wasn't brought up with - Jeremy, Saca and KB fan's contributions are especially helpful in that regard but this does seem a pretty insightful board overall.

So, umm, yeah, hello :)

3 minutes ago, aloysius snuffleupagus said:

Oh well, I need to give the lurking up some time...

I'm from Glasgow, Scotland and only got into football in the last few years through my kids taking an interest in it. I adopted the Panthers as my best friend is a native of Clover, SC who has lived in Scotland for the last 20 years; the kids went for the Pats and Jets!

My main sport is soccer (I follow a very small Scottish team called Albion Rovers) but I'm enjoying learning about football, and there's lots of things that soccer could learn from it - salary caps, use of video etc.

I particularly enjoy the video and stats breakdowns that people post on here as these very much help me understand the machinations of a game that I've never played and wasn't brought up with - Jeremy, Saca and KB fan's contributions are especially helpful in that regard but this does seem a pretty insightful board overall.

So, umm, yeah, hello :)

Awesome! I spent a summer wandering around Scotland back in the 90s. Spent a couple weeks in Glascow. Stayed at a flat with some guys I met in  Castlemilk. Had a lot of fun. Loved being there. Was going to go back a few years later but I got married instead. Still want to go and take my family.

Anyways, welcome!

Greetings huddlers, this is my 2nd go round as a member whereas in a former huddle life I was known as @DatsMyQuarterback .  The huddle is a very addictive/entertaining site. I stumbled upon the huddle in 2013 moments after we fell to an 0-2 record mainly bc J. Norman didn't appear to follow instructions from D.J. Moore on that TD.  What a freaking day to discover this great place called Carolina Huddle I must say lol. Oh n 2 things I know for certain...... the Carolina Panthers led by Cameron Newton WILL win a Super Bowl aaand the earth is FLAT. 

What's up peoples!

I've originally from North Carolina. Now living in Texas. I miss home though. I've been a Pather fan since their very existence, and never wavered. Riding with my team til I die. 

Crazy side note...i use to be a Broncos fan before the Panthers existed. Crazy I know! So I took that super bowl lost extra hard. 

One more thing....does the huddle app, not work anymore??? It will not let me sign in. No forum are listed. It just a blank page. I'm typing this on the actual website instead of the app. Any info on that guys

What's up peoples!

I've originally from North Carolina. Now living in Texas. I miss home though. I've been a Pather fan since their very existence, and never wavered. Riding with my team til I die. 

Crazy side note...i use to be a Broncos fan before the Panthers existed. Crazy I know! So I took that super bowl lost extra hard. 

One more thing....does the huddle app, not work anymore??? It will not let me sign in. No forum are listed. It just a blank page. I'm typing this on the actual website instead of the app. Any info on that guys

Hey, been around here for a few days and really liking this place. I'm Lynda and I am a Panthers Fan since the get go. Born and raised in Asheville, but recently moved to Northern Maryland for job advancement. I do travel back to Asheville as much as I can to visit my 25 year old daughter. My favorite player is Luke Kuechly but coming on strong now is Christian McCaffrey. I work as a Occupational Therapist at an Out Patient Rehab Facility. I look forward shooting the crap about the Panthers with everyone here. 

2 minutes ago, Cats Pride said:

Hey, been around here for a few days and really liking this place. I'm Lynda and I am a Panthers Fan since the get go. Born and raised in Asheville, but recently moved to Northern Maryland for job advancement. I do travel back to Asheville as much as I can to visit my 25 year old daughter. My favorite player is Luke Kuechly but coming on strong now is Christian McCaffrey. I work as a Occupational Therapist at an Out Patient Rehab Facility. I look forward shooting the crap about the Panthers with everyone here. 

Asheville is the place to be.  Welcome to the loony bin.

What's up huddlers. My name is Chris. I love in Roanoke,VA. I was born in West Virginia. I've been surrounded my Steelers, Cowboys, and Redskins fans my entire life. Lucky for me I found the Panthers in 02.

I've been stalking the huddle for many years for all of the super secret inside information and all of the hot takes.

That being said, can someone explain to me why we kept two kickers And cut both fullbacks?

Just kidding...

I am originally from Texas.  Grew up a Cowboys fan, but fell away after Jerry Jones bought them.  Moved to Wilmington, NC in 91.  Watched whatever football happened to be on, but really didn't have a team.  When the Panthers were announced, I was immediately a fan.

I have seen almost every game since the original season.

3 hours ago, Cats Pride said:

Welcome to the huddle. 

I call BS on the 25 year old kid though. 

panthersphan here, long time Huddler!

phan with a PH because I phucking love Phish, you can hate all you want ;-)

Born in Toronto in the late '80s but grew up in Charlotte, and have been a Panthers fan since the inception of the team. Went to Ericcson Stadium's grand opening party before 2nd season. Was fortunate to have gone to Super Bowl 38 in Houston, and a bunch of games, home and away. Have been living in Denver, Colorado for 6 years now. F the donkeys!!!!

Archived