• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hey there - Introduce Yourself

Jeremy Igo

Hey-O, I'm Nate Dogg. Became a Panthers fan when my dad gave me an inaugural Panthers jersey (#95 with "Panthers" on the back). I remember at the time I was embarrassed that it didn't have a players name and my friends poked fun of me. Still wish I had it. Lurked around here for a couple months. Born in Durham, raised in GA, surrounded by Falcons fans. #keeppounding

19 hours ago, Popsickle said:

This will explain me, 

My wife is going to get so pissed at me, but I'm going to introduce this and these guys to my three year old. She's going to love it so much she'll want to listen to it everywhere they go. Best thing since Yo Gabba Gabba. :shades:

hiya. josh here. 37. born in gaston county but lived/own property in raleigh nc. now live in downtown toronto, ontario, canada. permanent resident here but dual citizenship on the horizon.

i like music a lot (used to have a radio show on WKNC), like movies a lot (master's degree in film studies, worked in art cinemas for 10 years, see 20-30 movies at the toronto film festival every year), and travel a lot (road trips to 49/50 states, most of eastern canada, halfway across australia, throughout the UK/europe, overall driven on 5 continents)

i have a lifelong disability that affects my ability to walk, but i make do with what i have.

i like the panthers a lot and always have. haven't been to many games at all recent years but still follow as closely as any other sport thing in my life. i once sat in my uncle's seats 3 rows up from the field and got on the video screen for a "celebrity lookalike contest" which i promptly won (they said i looked like mickey dolenz).

favorite players, man i dunno. i really love rooting for Cam tbh. always loved how Jon Beason played. loved Mike Minter back in the day. Agent 89 obviously. 

my title: "fix thangs" is the job description of a GM according to Jerome Richardson's last press conference when he hired Gettleman.

why I chose all-pro: I didn't want ads, it's hard to support an NFL team when you no longer live in the city where they're based, so I like having a place to be a fan. plus there's really good discussions happening in that forum from time to time. it's worth it as a yearly expense for me right now.

Hey there huddle,

My name if Frank Tank and I've been on the bandwagon since 2003. I've been through Matt Moore and Vinny Testaverde. My favorite player has been Thomas Davis since he broke that guys neck on a kick return (I'm really sorry that guy got hurt, truly) it was a vicious hit and showed his tenacity. I once worked as a cook in Charlotte and made Jerry Richardson a grill cheese sandwich as well as gave Marty Hurney his to go food. I was to big a pu**y to talk to JR but I spoke with Marty a while after I stared at him for a couple seconds (I was thinking nah, can't be) I'm 31, I have a daughter and I work 25 hours a week and go to school full time. 

Last but not least I'm ex-army (honorable discharge) so I expect your women to be thrown to me and to be showered in beer. I go to games every year and hope to see you guys cheering next to me. 

Frank Tank

FB_IMG_1503376483366.jpg

Hi all. Been registered for a few years but mostly lurk. Will try and be more active this year.

I live in London, and am a Panthers fan by simple virtue of starting to watch NFL in the expansion year. I had no connection to any US cities at the time so decided to go for one of the new teams.

Was lucky enough to get to BoA (then Ericsson) for the very first time we played Seattle, back in 2000, with my late friend Ian/Smudge. Hope to get back for a game soon.

Still have the Wesley Walls jersey I bought on that trip!

31 minutes ago, Dan Hart said:

Hi all. Been registered for a few years but mostly lurk. Will try and be more active this year.

I live in London, and am a Panthers fan by simple virtue of starting to watch NFL in the expansion year. I had no connection to any US cities at the time so decided to go for one of the new teams.

Was lucky enough to get to BoA (then Ericsson) for the very first time we played Seattle, back in 2000, with my late friend Ian/Smudge. Hope to get back for a game soon.

Still have the Wesley Walls jersey I bought on that trip!

Good deal. 

I am trying to bring the lurkers out of the shadows this year. Over the past few years there has been a gradual loss of really good quality Huddlers due to a few bad eggs. We need some new blood to help drown them out. 

11 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Good deal. 

I am trying to bring the lurkers out of the shadows this year. Over the past few years there has been a gradual loss of really good quality Huddlers due to a few bad eggs. We need some new blood to help drown them out. 

I'm right here. I. Can. Hear. You.

Jeez. :eyeroll:

I haven't really ever lurked, but follow Igo for Panthers stuff on Twitter and finally decided to hop aboard the CH train. Lifelong Charlotte resident, have been going to games since the team moved home tilts from Clemson to Ericsson Stadium (my parents wouldn't bother dragging me to Clemson games). Keep Pounding

36 minutes ago, Mantis_Toboggan said:

I haven't really ever lurked, but follow Igo for Panthers stuff on Twitter and finally decided to hop aboard the CH train. Lifelong Charlotte resident, have been going to games since the team moved home tilts from Clemson to Ericsson Stadium (my parents wouldn't bother dragging me to Clemson games). Keep Pounding

Welcome, glad you signed up. This joint is going to be fun this season. 

Archived