• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hey there - Introduce Yourself

Jeremy Igo

Hi.  My name is James.  I'm a Libra and girl,  just playing.

I been a fan from the inception.  I remember trying to figure out what the team name and colors would be.  I thought the team name would be called the Carolina Panthers and the team colors would be black, silver and Carolina blue.  I was off by the shade of blue we eventually ending up using. 

I stumbled upon this place sometime before 2009  and was lurking under a different name.  

Hey everyone, excellent stories. I'm a Panthers fan from Canada. Long time lurker, but the Jimmy ads flushed me out. I actually sort of grew up with the site, been lurking as a teenager since the original and then joined maybe a year or two after the name change. I forget my name prior to the crash where everyone had to restart. My fondest memories were the servers crashing after a Panthers first down lol. 

Being in the Pacific Northwest my entire life I should technically be a Shithawks fan, but I've always hated them. I actually grew up in a Dolphins household, where my dad tried to groom me to follow in his footsteps. I was maybe 7 or so when the NFL got the two expansion teams and I had just started to get really into and understand the sport. I decided that I'd grow up with the new team forever and start my own path and chose the Panthers because the mascot and uniform colors looked better than the Baguars. 

My Dad supported this decision and would clip me newspaper ads/stats and help me follow the team. This was very difficult to keep up with the team in Canada since we didn't have internet at the time. He'd record sports center highlights on VHS and watch them with me, so it was really my only way to watch the team besides maybe the 2 or 3 we'd get on basic cable if we played a big market team or primetime game. When I got to experience the playoffs on tv at such a young age I was completely hooked. For my birthday and Christmas combined he had even got me an authentic Sam Mills jersey that was adult and way too big, just like the players wore on the field. I still have that jersey and wear it frequently on gamedays.

Now, I'm 29 and my immediate family is all Panthers fans. My Dad has passed on, but I still semi root for the Dolphins and follow them on the side like he did with me and the Panthers. I can't wait for the season to start and for Pep to be back! 

Hi everyone im relatively new to the site, been here since about draft time.  I've been a panther fan since '95.  Was a Green Bay fan before, but they can go fug themselves.  I usually lurk, sometimes I post (usually a gif). 

giphy.gif

Hello fellow Huddlers

I signed up a year ago to talk poo to some Falcons fan who weaseled his way onto the Huddle. Was a Lurker back in 2012. Been a Panthers fan since back when they were playing their home games at Clemson. My Family's had PSL's since the innagural season so you can find me at most home games. 

Gotta love being a Panthers fan.

Hello I have been a member of the Huddle since 2009 but I post very rarely Benny may know me from the pantherinsider days ( but I'm not so arrogant as I was and then days )I'm more active on Twitter than anywhere else now

I moved in North Carolina the very same day that they announced that they were getting a team and what it was called so therefore I said this is my team but I didn't get serious follow with the Panthers until 2003 been a loyal follower ever since

47 minutes ago, kepickle said:

Hello I have been a member of the Huddle since 2009 but I post very rarely Benny may know me from the pantherinsider days ( but I'm not so arrogant as I was and then days )I'm more active on Twitter than anywhere else now

I moved in North Carolina the very same day that they announced that they were getting a team and what it was called so therefore I said this is my team but I didn't get serious follow with the Panthers until 2003 been a loyal follower ever since

maybe next time I'll type in  instead of using my phone & google 

On 8/19/2017 at 10:58 AM, Demented1nNC said:

Hi, I'm a long time lurker....seldom poster.

I've been a fan since the beginning. Went to my first actual games (Bengals, 49ers and Saints) during the magical 8-8 season of 1999. 

That Bengals game in 99 was my first game also. Cheers

I'm Jarrod, pretty obvious. I'm from Charlotte, Independence High School. Former Marine of 8 years, live in Orlando Florida, and I watched our first playoffs from Souda Bay Crete with our DOMinating defense.

Now I live in Orlando, Florida, married no kids, and the rest of my family lives in Charlotte. 

Read the site for about 2 years before I started posting. Keep pounding.

Jeremy Davis. Born 1980 in Charlotte. Grew up down the street from BOA. Learned the game of football from watching my favorite NFL team. Growing up all the best Christmas presents were starter brand panther jackets etc lol.  I currently live in Easley SC. Been a member for a long time utilizing the site to receive news and comments. This team is a huge part of who I am. 

Hell9, Jarrett here. I'm from the garner area. Growing up my dad was always a huge cowboys fan. When the Panthers and Cowboys met up in the playoffs in the late 90's I watched the game with him and pulled for the panthers just to troll my dad. I was only like 10 but since that day I've been pulling for them.

Archived