• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hey there - Introduce Yourself

Jeremy Igo

We used to have an introduce yourself thread a while back. As we are getting a good number of new signups right now, I thought it may be a good idea to bring it back. 

So, if you are new-ish to the Huddle, please post an intro here. 

Who are you? Where from? How you came to pull for the Panthers? All that jazz. 

Receive delicious pie or beer if you do, I guarantee it. 

7 minutes ago, Coheed said:

Sup dudes.

I've lurked and posted every now and then since 2007, read everyday though.

Back to lurkin for who knows how long

The best rock group of today to see live! Fillmore in Charlotte with Claudio and his sexy hair, good times good times.

My name is Kevin.

I've lived in the Philadelphia, PA area all 32 years of my life.  I became a Panthers fan the year they joined the league in 1995.  I have always been a Phillies and Flyers fan, but for whatever reason, my parents didn't follow the Eagles.  After a few years of jumping on different NFL bandwagons as a kid, I decided to choose my permanent favorite team when the Hall of Fame game took place in 1995.  The Panthers vs. the Jaguars... the winner would be my team forever.  As they say, the rest is history.  Sometimes I shudder at the thought of being a Jags fan, and that could easily be the case.  Lucky for me, the Panthers won that HOF game.  I still own my white and black Kerry Collins jerseys.

I used to lurk these boards about 10 years ago and created an account in that same time frame.  I didn't post much, and I've since forgotten what that username was.  However, I still remember Tommy Jone and how awful Torry Holt was calling that game against the Browns.  

I began to lurk more recently and finally decided to sign up again.  I don't post often, but when I do, I try to make it count.  I'd appreciate any pie, beer, D, or pants to help keep my current pie-to-post ratio high because I know I can't keep it like that forever.  I thank you in advance.

That's my story.  Excuse me while I go read about why it's both good and bad that we have a new GM.

Hi,

From Vancouver, Canada. Didn't watch football growing up, but I've a been a huge fan of the panthers and the nfl ever since the 2013 playoff game against the niners. First time i watched cam play, and been a fan ever since.

been on and off with the huddle since 2015 TC.

Sup everybody,

been a lurker for a little while now and signed up not too long ago. Born in Gastonia, been a panther fan since 02-03. Was a member of Carolina thunder in 2007 which became "purrcussion" which I remained in until I left after the 12-4 season. Love the huddle and appreciate the dedication you guys give to covering my favorite team. 

Archived