• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

But but but offense always wins those drills!

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, brandon_87 said:

Not to be a dick, but that was holding on TD , and contact past 5 yards 

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Holding defense #58. 10 yard penalty, automatic 1st down.

At least he was actually in position to hold....hasn't been the case when defenders are trying to cover CMC.

Just now, Jeremy Igo said:

Nope. All within 5 yards, TD under no obligation to get out of his way. I didn't see anything that would have gotten a flag. 

(TD knows more than you) 

You can't bear hug a guy and keep him from making his cut even within the five yard window. You can bump him there, but you can grab him and lock on. That's getting flagged every time.

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

You can't bear hug a guy and keep him from making his cut even within the five yard window. You can bump him there, but you can grab him and lock on. That's getting flagged every time.

I don't see anything there that would have been called. It's up to the TE to at least try to get away and force TDs arms to extend. At that point it's a flag. 

Good play TD. 

5 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Nope. All within 5 yards, TD under no obligation to get out of his way. I didn't see anything that would have gotten a flag. 

(TD knows more than you) 

Assuming those lines are official, it's 7 yards. You should know more then anybody that watches us every Sunday,  we get called for less. I played TE for 8 years, that will get called 100% of the time

Just now, brandon_87 said:

Assuming those lines are official, it's 7 yards. You should know more then anybody that watches us every Sunday,  we get called for less. I played TE for 8 years, that will get called 100% of the time

lol nothing gets called 100% of the time 

Just now, brandon_87 said:

That goes uncalled every Sunday in every nfl game. Not sure what you are watching. 

7 minutes ago, mjligon said:

At least he was actually in position to hold....hasn't been the case when defenders are trying to cover CMC.

Haha I'll pie that, that's very true. CMC speed vs that TE speed isn't even a fair comparison,  all he does is a shoulder dip and the defenders lose their poo haha

1 minute ago, Jeremy Igo said:

I don't see anything there that would have been called. It's up to the TE to at least try to get away and force TDs arms to extend. At that point it's a flag. 

Good play TD. 

If that's Greg Olsen instead of Jace Amaro we're all raising hell. Because it's holding.

Archived