• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

L-M-A-O ... Today's CMC ankle breakings...

Jeremy Igo

McCaffrey's ability to set up defenders is a sight to behold. In this moment the defender was finished. Sure, there aren't other defensive players trying to tackle him, but there also aren't teammates blocking for him. Doesn't need repeating but man this dude looks prime for stardom.

image.png

39 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

I figure October even the Fournette fans will be happy we picked up CMC. Now they will know why some of us wanted CMC over Fournette even if they both had been available at our pick.

Not gonna lie, I wouldve still taken Fournette, but I do love the match up problems CMC gives defenses. That wouldn't have necessarily been the case with Fournetts

Plus, evidently Fournette is already banged up. Injury issues are definitely a concern there given his history.

36 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Not gonna lie, I wouldve still taken Fournette, but I do love the match up problems CMC gives defenses. That wouldn't have necessarily been the case with Fournetts

Plus, evidently Fournette is already banged up. Injury issues are definitely a concern there given his history.

I wanted Fournette or Barnett.

No one would be happier if he's better than both than me.  

So far there's nothing more he could have done.  

Hard not to like the kid.  A lot.

2 hours ago, Harbingers said:

Dude... the breaks are one thing. He never stopped his feet from moving ever. I can't say that about our other running backs. That dude is truly about to become the Luke of our offense. 

2 hours ago, KB_fan said:

So true. It's CMC's feet that are most amazing. Never seen anything like him

59 minutes ago, Cary Kollins said:

McCaffrey's ability to set up defenders is a sight to behold. In this moment the defender was finished. Sure, there aren't other defensive players trying to tackle him, but there also aren't teammates blocking for him. Doesn't need repeating but man this dude looks prime for stardom.

image.png

Look at CMC's feet in that picture. Hindsight is 20-20 but by looking at his feet you can tell he's gonna break to the outside. First defender that can watch his feet will cover him well. Problem is they have to keep their head up to avoid injury and a possible penalty plus CMC moves so dang fast they won't be able to keep up if they're not paying attention. I love it!

8 minutes ago, GRWatcher said:

Look at CMC's feet in that picture. Hindsight is 20-20 but by looking at his feet you can tell he's gonna break to the outside. First defender that can watch his feet will cover him well. Problem is they have to keep their head up to avoid injury and a possible penalty plus CMC moves so dang fast they won't be able to keep up if they're not paying attention. I love it!

Get the defenders focused on his feet to setup the double move. Instead of getting beat on a quick out, now theyre beat deep.

10 minutes ago, GRWatcher said:

In real time of the clip though, the feet didn't move that way until he'd seen the defender commit to the inside already. I'm sure someone will be able to do as you stated, but I've not seen it yet in any of the clips. Anticipating is one thing, reacting to CMC's ability to change his intended path based on the LB/S movement commit is a whole other ballgame, lol.

Archived