• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

L-M-A-O ... Today's CMC ankle breakings...

Jeremy Igo

12 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

maybe because you're not watching every other team's practices so closely? I'm not saying you shouldn't be excited but , it'll not be so easy in real games and not as much space to maneuver unless he gets way downfield . 

The separation he creates from the defenders on his breaks is real. I don't care what the situation is. He's doing it consistently and on players at all D positions. Yes that's something to be excited about. 

5 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Dude... the breaks are one thing. He never stopped his feet from moving ever. I can't say that about our other running backs. 

So true. It's CMC's feet that are most amazing. Never seen anything like him

1 hour ago, Hoenheim said:

maybe because you're not watching every other team's practices so closely? I'm not saying you shouldn't be excited but , it'll not be so easy in real games and not as much space to maneuver unless he gets way downfield . 

I've watched Panthers practices since 2003 and have never seen anyone abuse defenders in drills as CMC does. 

This guy is a true match up nightmare. I can't imagine any LB and a lot of DBs for that matter having much of a chance with this guy one on one, either tackling him in the open field or covering him out of the backfield. He's a guy who is going to force teams to gang tackle and that's the type of guy who draws a lot of defensive attention.

I had my doubts and I'm not gonna lie, the light complexion of his skin played a big role in those doubts, but when I go back and look at his combine numbers they're exactly what you wanted to see from CMC to confirm what he did in college and translate it to the NFL. His agility numbers were off the charts. They were absolutely elite regardless of position group. He would've been at or near the top of all of them. Then he runs sub-4.5 showing he has true speed. Sure, there's guys running 4.3s but you won't see 4.5 ran down from behind very often in the NFL. All that guy needs is two or three steps on that 4.3 guy and it'll be too much to make up unless it's a very long field.

Yeah, I'm very happy about what we're seeing out of CMC. Let me tell you, there are a TON of Broncos fans out here crushed they couldn't get him.

Archived