• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dae Dae

Easymac27

How do we feel so far about deashon hall ?

i know it's early , but im a little concerned about his bend and overall flexibility. There were some decent players on the board.......even though we need to groom some young DEs. Seems like the motor is there, just wanna see him finish some plays in the next few PS games 

4 minutes ago, Easymac27 said:

i know it's early , but im a little concerned about his bend and overall flexibility. There were some decent players on the board.......even though we need to groom some young DEs. Seems like the motor is there, just wanna see him finish some plays in the next few PS games 

His athletic traits are on par with Solomon Thomas and Myles Garrett, just needs to fix a lot of that technique and bend. He's a project who will be pretty good down the road.

15 minutes ago, Easymac27 said:

Well he did pretty well in the preseason game getting legitimate push and pressure. I mean, sure I'd like him to actually sack the QB, but pressure and hurries shouldn't be understated. 

At this point I'll take it---with a grain if salt, no doubt---but I'll take it. When a rookie that wasn't quite where he needed to be to be taken in the first couple of rounds shows signs of development this early on, albeit against backups, it's a good thing.

7 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

He's fast as hell...work on his hands and we might have a Jason Taylor type with time.

If he somehow morphs into Jason Taylor 2.0, then this may turn out to be the Panthers' best draft in franchise history, of course provided that Samuel and CMC are who many think they are and Moton continues to progress! Yeah, maybe some big "ifs," but not so unbelievable in terms of the latter three.

Archived