• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Curtis Samuel is dressed for practice

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Samuel may just be the biggest oversight during this entire process. Between the routine hype of Run CMC and the abrupt ascension of Byrd, Samuel has been an afterthought. 

That's a mistake. This is the biggest news of the day. That will become oh so clear in the days ahead. 

I am glad they did not rush him. Hammies are funny things and they need time to heal 100%. This will ensure a better return and when he returns, he is going to surprise people. This team is loaded. 

It would be huge if he gets to play in even just 1 pre-season game (Samuel). I'm guessing the team is shooting for both Cam and Samuel to be able to play in the 3rd pre-season game. I think they both really need it. Even if Cam and Samuel are 100% game 1 if neither see any live action time in the pre season its going to affect their chemistry in the first quarter of the season. 

I so hope this kid can get back on the field full speed before camp ends.

These reps are so crucial for someone like Samuel who is still making the transition to the WR position. 

Just imagine CMC, Samuel, Byrd, KB and Olsen all on the field at once 

Archived