• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers - Tennessee Titans Joint Practice 1

Jeremy Igo

I like that the Panthers picked a base 3-4 team to practice against, I feel like those types of defenses have given the Panthers more problems in the past.

I'm looking forward to:

seeing our DEs against their tackles. Titans have a good line and it should be a good test for Addision, Peppers and crew.

seeing how our OTs handle their OLBs. 

3 minutes ago, SOJA said:

If Cam practices there is 100% going to be a fight. The Titans defense hates Cam

Do you guys think Cam will talk as much trash to the Titans D during these practices (when the offense does something good) as he does our own D during a normal practice?  B/c if so, there could be a brawl fo sho, lol

40 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

The Observer folks are there. 

Way out of my budget unfortunately. 

Also, I will be keeping an eye on Titans local reporters as well. 

Any Titan's board out there that has a bunch of regulars who attend practice and tweet about it?

3 minutes ago, Cyberjag said:

Any Titan's board out there that has a bunch of regulars who attend practice and tweet about it?

http://www.titansreport.com/topic/28328-titanspanthers-scrimmage/

Fair warning...to this point it's mostly people not understanding that it's convenient to scrimmage/practice with the team you also play in week 2 of the preseason when they're, I dunno, 400 miles away

17 minutes ago, trueblade said:

I like that the Panthers picked a base 3-4 team to practice against, I feel like those types of defenses have given the Panthers more problems in the past.

I'm looking forward to:

seeing our DEs against their tackles. Titans have a good line and it should be a good test for Addision, Peppers and crew.

seeing how our OTs handle their OLBs. 

Would it really matter if Cam not out there?

Damn it sucks to be a negative nancy

Archived