• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Highest scoring offenses over the past two seasons...

Jeremy Igo

20 minutes ago, caatfan said:

That shows how good the offense was in '15, since we finished 15th in points scored last season. Atlanta had a huge jump last season, from 339 pts. in '15 (21st) to 540 last year.

My thoughts exactly but even when we thought it was terrible it was in the top half....barely but still

17 minutes ago, caatfan said:

That shows how good the offense was in '15, since we finished 15th in points scored last season. Atlanta had a huge jump last season, from 339 pts. in '15 (21st) to 540 last year.

Shows how good the defense was in '15 also. Lot's of turnovers and also put the offense in great field position to score time and time again. Big difference in a +20 turnover margin in 2015 vs. -2 in 2016. 

I'm surprised the Cardinals scored so much. Then again I don't watch alot of their games so..  With David Johson having emerged and if Palmer stays healthy, I think they will probably bounce back this season along with us. Although they probably don't want to see us in the playoffs again lol. 

1 hour ago, Johnny Rockets said:

Shows how good the defense was in '15 also. Lot's of turnovers and also put the offense in great field position to score time and time again. Big difference in a +20 turnover margin in 2015 vs. -2 in 2016. 

This is true, and people seem to gloss over or ignore.  Those points scored in 2015 include numerous defensive td's and several more occasions where the defense gave the offense a short path to score.    We were league leaders in int's in 2015, but dropped some last year.  Its less about what particular play is called, and more execution or lackthereof.  Force turnovers, and hold onto the ball better, and you score more.  Fail to do so, and you score less.  Its football 101.   

Archived