• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton Poll

Jeremy Igo

51 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Never said he wasn't. Not once. 

Have always said it is a possibility, just like I did in 2014. Oddly enough, it was met with the same amount of disbelief here. 

Like I said, you have way more access and see more than I do.  Lately it's seems like your opinion is leading more toward he isn't going to start since you keep bringing it up ie threads/polls.  You may even know something you are not at liberty to discuss openly.   Not accusing you of being wrong.  I am not saying there isn't a possibility he won't start.  Just seems like you are pushing the Cam isn't going to be ready week 1 vibe. 

I started a thread very early this year about the possibility of Cam's recuperation going into the season, so I wouldn't be surprised if he sits.

Being that he's throwing 20 yard routes now, I'd guess that he'll be playing.

The problem with these types of polls is that it's purely a guess, so with many on the "yes" side, it's simply a means to buttress their wishful thinking. 

2 hours ago, top dawg said:

I started a thread very early this year about the possibility of Cam's recuperation going into the season, so I wouldn't be surprised if he sits.

Being that he's throwing 20 yard routes now, I'd guess that he'll be playing.

The problem with these types of polls is that it's purely a guess, so with many on the "yes" side, it's simply a means to buttress their wishful thinking. 

And the no answers are influenced by the obvious pessimists. It goes both ways.

My yes is based on what the coaches have said and the thoughts shared by those who are covering the team.

1 hour ago, csx said:

And the no answers are influenced by the obvious pessimists. It goes both ways.

My yes is based on what the coaches have said and the thoughts shared by those who are covering the team.

I hear you, but what would really be gained from being pessimistic? Really nothing, unless someone just wants to pile on Cam Newton (I guess you may have a few of those here). 

I just see all the this-player-will-be-fine-regardless-or-simply-because-I-said-so comments regarding these health issues, when you really don't have the answer, as useless.

We can hope for the best and prepare for the worst, but accept reality when it happens and deal in reality if necessary.

Archived