• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers practices this week....

Jeremy Igo

3 hours ago, Camp Fodder said:

Not really but I don't like hearing play by play from the opposing team. It's like your team doesn't exist

Oh the conundrum. Announcers not even mentioning our team or Mick speaking of their tight asses, man chests and devilish good looks. A true lose lose. I'll take the annonimity.

6 hours ago, dpm0409 said:

Very excited this game will also be on NFL Network.  Even more excited that since it's in Tennessee (and NFLN usually goes with the home teams commentators), I won't have to listen to Mick call this game, lol

This is excellent news as I'll be in Nevada this weekend, worried I would miss the game.

32 minutes ago, SmittysLawnGuy said:

Oh the conundrum. Announcers not even mentioning our team or Mick speaking of their tight asses, man chests and devilish good looks. A true lose lose. I'll take the annonimity.

IMO, most of the home team announcers are usually pretty fair in the pre season and the good one's know the names of the opponents players pretty well.

6 hours ago, WilmyWood said:

Let's just hope he can keep all of them jiratin', pelvic poundin', devil sex moves under wraps.

Yes, because all criticism of this guy is predicated on racist nightmares about a magick voodoo chile!

Oh wait...lots of people just think he's inaccurate, erratic, and unprepared.

Why is it that a certain type of white guy thinks he can exorcise his ancestral sins by defending a mediocre, team-wrecking QB?

2 hours ago, RetiredCollegeCoach said:

Yes, because all criticism of this guy is predicated on racist nightmares about a magick voodoo chile!

Why is it that a certain type of white guy thinks he can exorcise his ancestral sins by defending a mediocre, team-wrecking QB?

You think cam is a mediocre team wrecking QB?  What I said about my dog having more knowledge than you looks more accurate with every post

4 hours ago, RetiredCollegeCoach said:

It must be hard on your self esteem to spend so much time trolling and still suck so bad at it.

4 hours ago, RetiredCollegeCoach said:

Can this troll get banned already?

10 hours ago, RetiredCollegeCoach said:

Hah...I see why they call you RetardedCollegeCoach. 

Archived