• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Important Update

Jeremy Igo

I got another question in the app I could set it to where when I go back to a topic it started me off at the last one I read. On here I couldn't find how to change it, everytime I go back now it starts me from the beginning. Could someone tell me how to fix it. Thanks

lol, i aint been signed in a while cuz i dont really post anymore just lurk, and an add meme had pickles on bench, with caption, "lurkers make jimmy sad" or something to that matter, so i logged in while taking a hurney #2 (draft pick), but for yal that say pic or it didnt happen, it crossed my mind to take a picture of what i left in toilet, but i dont want Zod to ban me again 

1 hour ago, nctarheel0619 said:

CHECK YOUR DAMN VOICEMAIL.  47 missed voicemail's?  WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?  AMATEUR HOUR?  

I only check my VM when I have to. Anyone that I want to actually here from knows how to text.

F the rest if they don't text.

2 minutes ago, Keep Pounding said:

lol, i aint been signed in a while cuz i dont really post anymore just lurk, and an add meme had pickles on bench, with caption, "lurkers make jimmy sad" or something to that matter, so i logged in while taking a hurney #2 (draft pick), but for yal that say pic or it didnt happen, it crossed my mind to take a picture of what i left in toilet, but i dont want Zod to ban me again 

??

43 minutes ago, steven8989 said:

I got another question in the app I could set it to where when I go back to a topic it started me off at the last one I read. On here I couldn't find how to change it, everytime I go back now it starts me from the beginning. Could someone tell me how to fix it. Thanks

There's a big grey/blue dot beside every thread title, tap it and it will take you to where you left off.

Archived