• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Important Update

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, Cracka McNasty said:

Anyway to change the icon on Android? I just have a grey square with a 'C' in the middle and it's not as nifty or well branded as the CH Igo shows. 

If you have Lollipop, all you have to do is long press your icon on the homescreen and a little purple paintbrush appears; hit it again, and you can change your icon to whatever you like. 

Other than that you can go the Play store and download "Icon Changer free." I'm pretty sure that you can customize icons using that as well. Download some icon packs and play around with it.

Check out some of mine.

Screenshot_2017-08-14-09-27-08.png

18 minutes ago, top dawg said:

If you have Lollipop, all you have to do is long press your icon on the homescreen and a little purple paintbrush appears; hit it again, and you can change your icon to whatever you like. 

Other than that you can go the Play store and download "Icon Changer free." I'm pretty sure that you can customize icons using that as well. Download some icon packs and play around with it.

Check out some of mine.

Thanks for the tip man, I have a droid turbo so I run Marshmallow. I think I'll have to use the app.

38 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Check out some of mine.

CHECK YOUR DAMN VOICEMAIL.  47 missed voicemail's?  WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?  AMATEUR HOUR?  

27 minutes ago, Cracka McNasty said:

Thanks for the tip man, I have a droid turbo so I run Marshmallow. I think I'll have to use the app.

I'm using a Motorola Droid as well and it worked for me.  Just hit the 3 dots in the upper right corner and click add to home screen.

3 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I'm using a Motorola Droid as well and it worked for me.  Just hit the 3 dots in the upper right corner and click add to home screen.

Oh yeah, I added it no problem, i just have a really boring and dull icon for it. 

*Edit, I did it again just to see and it now works with the CH icon, so all is well. Thanks for the help everyone. 

Archived