• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Important Update

Jeremy Igo

So the App has gone bye bye. It just cost too much and didn't display content like the web version does making browsing confusing in many cases. 

Anywho, the mobile version is 1000 times better, but harder to get to. Right? Not so!

You can add the Huddle icon to your phone screen for quick access just like the app. 

Go to the forum and click share...

IMG_5709.jpg

Choose add to homescreen...

IMG_5708.jpg

Call it whatever you want... 

IMG_5706.jpg

BOOYA!

IMG_5707.jpg

You can do the same thing with Android as well. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Yes I have. Have you? If you know anything about body language which I'm guessing you don't, it communicates what you're really thinking. People lie with words everyday. Very few people have enough control over their bodies to lie with that as well. So, if you want to know the truth, ignore their planned responses and read their body language.  You say he's pissed, I don't see pissed. I see indifference. He shrugs his shoulders like 10 times. What does a shoulder shrug usually mean when we communicate? It means I don't know. No me. Not my problem. etc. Everything he said was dismissed as I don't know, no my problem.  If he were pissed their should have been more aggressive motions and when people are pissed the eyes narrow.  There was non of that. Watch the Dalton video when he got benched in Cinci. He was pissed and his body language shows it. He shakes his head no aggressively when talking about the decision which matches his words that he disagrees with the decision, his eyes narrow and he rocks from side to side leaning in slightly on his right side. That's a sign of aggression which means anger. 
    • well, if you put in stock into Tom Brady's opinions.  He said the young QBs shouldn't be playing.  He said they are setup to lose.  They don't have time to learn how to play QB in the NFL.  So what teams do is they dumb down literally everything for the young QBs and throw them into the fire.  Which for a Bryce is REALLY going to hurt.....because he doesn't even have average physical tools, let alone doesn't have break glass emergency skills to overcome anything.  Brady implied even ones playing well aren't really playing QB at a high level. 
    • I think we’re past trying to tailor fit an offense for Bryce. He won’t study it or put in extra work during the offseason anyway.