• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Turning the talk to Tennessee.... titays

Jeremy Igo

6 minutes ago, cookinwithgas said:

Nashville is a great place to visit for a game

Drinking street starts right across the river from the stadium which has a walking bridge to it

WP_20151114_009-1904x1071.jpg

Lobster rolls!

WP_20151115_021-1904x1071.jpg

WP_20151115_11_22_14_Pro-X4.jpg

Walking across the bridge to town after the game

WP_20151115_16_31_24_Pro-X4.jpg

Meh, Titans fans are very interesting.  I wore my Panthers jersey to the Titans vs Dolphins game (was going downtown to watch Seattle vs Carolina later that afternoon).  Mind you, this was when we were 4-0.  I had two Titans fans tell me "the Panthers sucks."  And "Panthers?  Wow.  Well, I guess someone has to root for them."  

@Jeremy Igo I'm first row in the corner of the EZ on the panthers side so if someone yells assume it's me.

As far as what I'd like to see, consistency.  I'd like to see CMC in the passing game a bit more as well as some 2 back sets with him and Stew. I know they aren't going to open the entire bag of tricks yet but also maybe a wildcat or 2 just to see what it looks like

Going to have to go up to Tennessee and shoot my shot to the girl on the far right in the first pic. Lawd have mercy.

All I care about is WR play, and who shows out this game. I'd really like for Byrd to have another dominant game. 

That, and DE play. I liked what I saw from Cox last week.

Archived