• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bradberry is my camp MVP

Jeremy Igo

gettleman did good selecting this guy. i think worley has a lot of potential and skill as well, but bradberry will be better than norman. norman is outraeously talented, but he's lacking something that bradberry has a lot of....discipline and maturity and that's going to make his ceiling higher and longer lasting.

can't wait to see him against the top WRs this year.

i'm feeling that about our whole secondary as well. top 3 defense easily.

3 minutes ago, rayzor said:

gettleman did good selecting this guy. i think worley has a lot of potential and skill as well, but bradberry will be better than norman. norman is outraeously talented, but he's lacking something that bradberry has a lot of....discipline and maturity and that's going to make his ceiling higher and longer lasting.

can't wait to see him against the top WRs this year.

i'm feeling that about our whole secondary as well. top 3 defense easily.

Impressive for a 2nd year player. It usuly takes CB position the 2nd longest to adjust to the NFL after interior Dlineman.

Let's not start sucking each other off just yet...he had a decent rookie season, followed by a very good training camp. His arrow is definitely pointing up, but all this GOAT, All-Pro, Richard Sherman at his peak talk is a little premature, no? Don't get me wrong, I'm excited for his future....but I still need to see it against the Julio Joneses of the world, rather than Devin Funchess before I crown him as the second coming of Deion Sanders.

40 minutes ago, joemac said:

Let's not start sucking each other off just yet...he had a decent rookie season, followed by a very good training camp. His arrow is definitely pointing up, but all this GOAT, All-Pro, Richard Sherman at his peak talk is a little premature, no? Don't get me wrong, I'm excited for his future....but I still need to see it against the Julio Joneses of the world, rather than Devin Funchess before I crown him as the second coming of Deion Sanders.

Agree. Things are looking good but sheesh. 

On 8/13/2017 at 8:42 AM, Kevin Greene said:

We're going to miss decisions like this to go this direction by Gettleman moving forward.

Hey now the Panthers are in good hands, just look at all those stud 2nd round picks Hurney made.... Deshaun Foster, Bruce Nelson, Keary Colbert, Eric Shelton, Richard Marshall, Dwayne Jarrett, Everette Brown, Sherrod Martin, Jimmy Clausen, Amini Silatolu and of course trading the 33rd overall pick for Armanti Edwards

Archived