• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This makes my head hurt...

Jeremy Igo

10 minutes ago, thefuzz said:

You and I look at this very differently I guess.  We had absolutely no clue what we were getting from Mare as he had not been in our locker room.

In addition, Gano did have a good season in 14, that's why we signed him....although overpaying.  Also the salary cap was about 13M higher then when Hurney signed Mare.

Also, and I may be misremembering again, but didn't Mare not want to do kickoffs?

I don't think Mare did kickoffs, but I'm not 100%.

Look man I like Gano, on the surface I think we're pretty close to agreeing. But my feelings right now are we need to find a solution asap. That's most important.

14 minutes ago, TheRed said:

I don't think Mare did kickoffs, but I'm not 100%.

Look man I like Gano, on the surface I think we're pretty close to agreeing. But my feelings right now are we need to find a solution asap. That's most important.

I agree.  We spent big for a punter, and I understand why, but we need some help out there at K...that could cost us a playoff game.

On 8/13/2017 at 11:39 AM, TheRed said:

Also, the "Hurney gave Mare 4 years 12 million" is cracking me the hell up right now while I'm looking at Gano's contract on spotrac. Guess how much it is? 4 years 12.4 million.

Ugh, this franchise.

Gettlemagic? LOL

Archived