• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Final Spartanburg Practice Thread 2017

Jeremy Igo

Apologies. Couldn't get anything in that last team period cus they were playing away from the fence (play was obscured by a mob of offensive players). Went searching for another spot and found one (video would have still been blurry), but fuggers kept walking in front of the camera when I was obviously filming so I just gave up. 

Such is the life of a fan reporter I guess. Makes me jealous of @Jeremy Igo being able to get on the field.

will try again in the next period

Johnson beats Williams handily at RT, Thompson beats Olsen in coverage, bats ball away

Cam not throwing in this second set of team drills. I imagine he's done for the day. #PitchCount

Teddy Williams goes up to make a nice pass break up on a deep pass to Austin Duke.

Good sequence for Teddy Williams … PBUs on passes intended for Byrd and Duke.

Austin Duke goes full extension on the outside but can't reel it in. Kind of plays he was making in OTAs/early in camp.

New DT Connor Wucjiak with some decent pressure on the 3rd team. Raw prospect for sure

Field goals: Gano 2/2 Butker 2/2

TD playing catch with some kids on the sideline. Look back over and one of the kids doing push-ups. Did he drop a pass?

Marty Hurney getting a closer look at the kickers. Nooooooo pressure.

Butker 2/3 Gano 3/3

Archived