• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brilliant

Jeremy Igo

Again

hes not paid to be right

hes paid to get all yalls umbilicalcord asses all tight to create discussion, disagrements, and ultimatly clicks and traffic. It anoys me that people in general get mad at what these people say as if they are so "wrong"   

Heres a fuggin idea folks. Maybe these sportsoutlets dont give a flying fug about accuracy or putting out quality material, but actually care about making money and tricking you dinguses into thinking they are "trying to be right all the time" 

colin makes money. I mean sshit, hes brought up on this site once a week. Doesnt make his money being right. Makes his money off of butthurt, suprised, and mentally plugged into the system turds like many of us. 

"Ah hes so wrong! Look at this!! What a moron"

youre talking about him. Thats what matters. Keep getting played. 

4 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

Uh...what point is he trying to make?

That the kicker puts points on the board so they're more important that LBs. Teams must agree with him though.. Which is why kickers are consistently drafted in the first and second round instead of LBs. Oh wait

30 minutes ago, The Huddler said:

Again

hes not paid to be right

hes paid to get all yalls umbilicalcord asses all tight to create discussion, disagrements, and ultimatly clicks and traffic. It anoys me that people in general get mad at what these people say as if they are so "wrong"   

Heres a fuggin idea folks. Maybe these sportsoutlets dont give a flying fug about accuracy or putting out quality material, but actually care about making money and tricking you dinguses into thinking they are "trying to be right all the time" 

colin makes money. I mean sshit, hes brought up on this site once a week. Doesnt make his money being right. Makes his money off of butthurt, suprised, and mentally plugged into the system turds like many of us. 

"Ah hes so wrong! Look at this!! What a moron"

youre talking about him. Thats what matters. Keep getting played. 

turd in fish bowl

Archived