• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This is awesome

Jeremy Igo

Just now, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

i was trying to be humorous 

I figured, but wanted to add the source material anyway because it's not really been a subject talked about much.

It's an interesting convo though. Panthers fans have clamored for and demanded WR's that can actually make an impact, and we finally get one, and all we hear about him is how fat and lazy he is.

1 minute ago, TheRed said:

I figured, but wanted to add the source material anyway because it's not really been a subject talked about much.

It's an interesting convo though. Panthers fans have clamored for and demanded WR's that can actually make an impact, and we finally get one, and all we hear about him is how fat and lazy he is.

agreed. it is pretty crazy KB is already 8th on the all time list after only 2 season. 

1 minute ago, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

agreed. it is pretty crazy KB is already 8th on the all time list after only 2 season. 

Yep. If he hadn't missed all of 2015 he would already be 3rd all time. Our 3rd and 4th all time receivers are tight ends (Olsen/Walls).

Archived