• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ted Ginn with an amazing touchdown

Jeremy Igo

40 minutes ago, WarHeel said:

Byrd about to be everything this man wasn't.

Let's not get carried away. Byrd has one regular season catch, so far. Personally, I'm looking for Samuel to be the upgrade over Ginn. He just needs to get his butt back on the field before it's too late for him to get up to speed this year.

25 minutes ago, Hogmolliesmaht said:

Let's not get carried away. Byrd has one regular season catch, so far. Personally, I'm looking for Samuel to be the upgrade over Ginn. He just needs to get his butt back on the field before it's too late for him to get up to speed this year.

He had a decent preseason last year as well. I've been singing his praises for a while and I hope he not only steals a roster spot but contributes weekly. He does posses Ginn speed and all he has to do is catch more than 50% of deep balls thrown at him.

14 minutes ago, bull123 said:

that whole night was insane...rain, the rowdiest crowd I ever saw at a game...and gano was actually clutch

I thought he missed a FG too either in OT or end of the fourth, and then made up for it with the final OT tie and OT winner? Maybe I'm wrong. But yeah that was one of the most insane games I've ever seen. Looking back, that whole year was just freaking nuts in so many games.

7 hours ago, csx said:

We played our first preseason game and 5 topics on the first half of the page are about former players :)

Drama sells. It's why the Kardashians have a billion dollar empire off their father defending a murderer and the middle sister fuging a C list celebrity before sex tapes were a thing. 

6 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

Drama sells. It's why the Kardashians have a billion dollar empire off their father defending a murderer and the middle sister fuging a C list celebrity before sex tapes were a thing. 

So when was the last time you started a topic or contributed anything? 

Archived