• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is that Daryl Williams or Mike Remmers?

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, PantherWake said:

Tyler Larsen will most likely be our future Center knowing Hurney

I'm not a Hurney supporter but what do you mean "knowing Hurney" lol. He's the one that drafted Kalil in the first place it's not like he devalues the center position. He also signed that scrub from the Titans Justin Hartwig so idk.

3 minutes ago, Cary Kollins said:

yesterday on WFNZ Geoff Schwartz made the point that Williams is who he is at this point, meaning don't expect him to make some big leap this year

To play devil's advocate, it Williams' third year and his rookie season was shortened by injury. Why wouldn't it be reasonable to expect/anticipate some kind of improvement this year?

I'm willing to give benefit of the doubt, having to get up to the 2nd level vs a LB off the ball on an outside run isn't as simple as engaging at the point of attack. 

Also a gif of Moton in pass protection isn't really a fair comparison. But Remmers'esque is not a thought I had at all watching him or any tackle last night. The OL looked solid through out. 

16 minutes ago, Hogmolliesmaht said:

Great. While we're at it, lets made Samuel a tackle, put Cam in at TE, and make TD a WR. What the hell. If we're going to go insane, let's do it right.

Nah man don't talk crazy like that why don't we  wait and see who is right  just couple of more games and we get to see our staring RT.  

BTW did you like the 2  TE set playing inline and FB..

1 hour ago, Jeremy Igo said:

You really have no clue when you are being insulting do you? 

That's the issue with a "fan" site. Offer any negative opinion of any player and you're going to get heat. Question Cam and the leader of his fan club will come and call you a shitposter. I said long ago before Tre was released that he wasn't going to cut it and guess what? He's gone. 

Williams does appear to be JAG at RT. Our line wasn't good last year but there's a reason it appears that Trai Turner's didn't play too well and I think playing next to Williams might have had something to do with it. 

Archived