• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is that Daryl Williams or Mike Remmers?

Jeremy Igo

13 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

You picked the one single position of the offensive line he has had zero reps at. 

Thats amazing. 

Based on his IQ and ability to retain/ analyze plays along with his  heavy choppy feet like DW he is best suited to play interior and center is perfect for him especially as a run blocker. 

What at about them TEs though 

Just now, sanjay_rajput said:

Based on his IQ and ability to retain/ analyze plays along with his  heavy choppy feet like DW he is best suited to play interior and center is perfect for him especially as a run blocker. 

You have no idea what you're talking about. The best position for Moton is RT and the center position is the least of our worries for the next couple of years, at least. Larsen and Gradkowski (sp?) have both proven that they can play. In fact, I don't think there was any drop-off when Larsen was starting.

18 minutes ago, Hogmolliesmaht said:

Why in the hell would you put Moton in at center when he can play tackle so well and you have a strong 3 deep at center already?

I'm saying he will eventually settle down and become a center and will better than 2 current after Kalil hangs it up.  His tackle playing ability is not better DW as of right now but his first cpl years are just to get experience more than anything else

1 minute ago, Hogmolliesmaht said:

You have no idea what you're talking about. The best position for Moton is RT and the center position is the least of our worries for the next couple of years, at least. Larsen and Gradkowski (sp?) have both proven that they can play. In fact, I don't think there was any drop-off when Larsen was starting.

He want beat DW unless injuries happen , playing all the position across the line helps you  become better Center with blitz pick up and protection calls. 

Archived