• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is that Daryl Williams or Mike Remmers?

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Williams is the most inconsistent guy on the line and therefore most susceptible to being replaced. 

Pray you're right. Williams got the talent, but his inconsistent play is maddening.

Would like to see Moton with the starters. 

Won't bank on it.

1 minute ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Williams is the most inconsistent guy on the line and therefore most susceptible to being replaced. 

I doubt it , one bad play is not end of the world and it's not like OL doesn't get beat or whiff time to time. 

This would be a concern if he was doing it for 4 qtrs .

Williams will be the starting RT barring any injuries 

1 minute ago, sanjay_rajput said:

I doubt it , one bad play is not end of the world and it's not like OL doesn't get beat or whiff time to time. 

Moton will prove to be better.

Williams is good depth.

I didn't really pay much attention to Williams but I did watch Moton and he looked just like he did in college to me, which is pretty darn good. I actually went back and watched 3 whole games of his on youtube and he was consistently good even against Wisconsin and JJ Watt's little brother, who was drafted ahead of Moton.

10 minutes ago, sanjay_rajput said:

No one is saying it is because of this one play. Its just an example of the inconsistency that has plagued his career. Unfortunately, it showed up again last night against a second string defensive unit. 

Archived