• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Every McCaffrey carry

Jeremy Igo

Yes the way he is built he can get lost and pop out of no where and he is quick as well. Thats what I like about him.  Hopefully Shula will have both Stew and CMC in the backfield at the same time allowing Cam to observe the defense and he decides whether to run or pass.

• 1 month later...
On 8/10/2017 at 3:34 AM, thebigcat said:

Wish we had Leonard Fournette 

In the first three games of his NFL career, Jaguars running back Leonard Fournette hasn’t broken the kinds of big plays that were expected of him as the fourth overall pick in the draft. He says that has to change.

Fournette, who is averaging 3.5 yards a carry and hasn’t broken a run longer than 17 yards, said he thinks he can be a better player than he’s shown so far.

“At the end of the day, it’s up to me whether I want to break a tackle and want that 60-yard run or 50-yard run. At the end of the day, I put it all on myself because I know I can do better. I expect better out of myself,” Fournette said.

On 8/10/2017 at 6:34 AM, thebigcat said:

Wish we had Leonard Fournette 

Statistically speaking, there is not enough difference between them at this point to say one is better than the other.  Or more importantly, one would be better than the other for us.  Mccaffrey's receiving numbers are a little better, Fournette's running numbers are a little better.  Neither has set the world on fire.  If I could redo, I might consider taking Malik Hooker in the first and Kareem Hunt in the second.  While its to early to be certain, Hunt seems to continuing the tradition of finding more successful running backs in the later rounds.  

Archived