• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Every McCaffrey carry

Jeremy Igo

23 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

Thanks for this. I recorded the game while I was at work and for some reason it went to Troy aikmen a football life and I want to vomit

Fock dude, that sucks.  Pretty good first half to be honest, I'm sorry.

How you been?

He obviously wants to break one big. Its interesting to see them running him between the tackles, which he's "not supposed to be good at." Pretty strong first showing. It takes time to build that chemistry with the o-line blocking as well.

But I also like that Christian took what was in front of him...bouncing everything for positive yardage. The big plays will come, but alot of rookies see nothing there, and try to make a big play instead of taking the positive yards. Impressive first start.

7 minutes ago, TheWiz said:

He obviously wants to break one big. Its interesting to see them running him between the tackles, which he's "not supposed to be good at." Pretty strong first showing. It takes time to build that chemistry with the o-line blocking as well.

But I also like that Christian took what was in front of him...bouncing everything for positive yardage. The big plays will come, but alot of rookies see nothing there, and try to make a big play instead of taking the positive yards. Impressive first start.

Panthers giving DCs something to think about. Can't wait till a foolish DC stacks the box and McCaffrey moves to the outside 

3 hours ago, TheWiz said:

He's bigger than the highest paid RB in the league so I'm not sure what this size argument is attributed to. Personally, I believe that CMC needs to out touch Stewart this season. I'm fine with Stew taking short yard carries but between the 20's, CMC will help this team a lot.

Find ways to use Stew and CMC in the backfield at the same time and you will have a winner.

Shula is doing the right thing here. I hope he gets some great up the middle runs in during the preseason to give DC's something to think about. To be most effective in other areas, he needs to be a big threat as a traditional rb. 

36 minutes ago, Tbe said:

Shula is doing the right thing here. I hope he gets some great up the middle runs in during the preseason to give DC's something to think about. To be most effective in other areas, he needs to be a big threat as a traditional rb. 

He will be running between the tackles during the regular season too. He's just as good at that as he his in space, IMO. A couple of those runs would have been either losses or no gain for a lot of RB's but CMC found a way to squeak out a couple of yards anyway.

Archived