• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Video: One step away from taking it to the house

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, Hogmolliesmaht said:

What? He did a good job on that play. Some of you just hate him so much that you can't give the man credit for anything.

I don't hate Dickson - he is what he is, an average TE. Just commenting that he was indeed the one who took CMC down, which made the original comment a bit ironic.

21 minutes ago, KSpan said:

I don't hate Dickson - he is what he is, an average TE. Just commenting that he was indeed the one who took CMC down, which made the original comment a bit ironic.

CMC ran into him, he was just doing his job 

22 minutes ago, KSpan said:

Yeah, Dickson slowed down when he ran into another player with a different color jersey. It's called making  a block and it's exactly what he was supposed to do on the play.  There is nothing whatsoever to complain about.

I think the best thing was no negative runs. even the small gains were good. Just not enough playing time from a little more than  a quarter. Wont see him play a whole game until game 1.

I will say it was encouraging to see them subbing him in and out so frequently with Stew. Makes me think he's going to get quite a few touches come the reg season

11 minutes ago, g_d0t said:

CMC ran into him, he was just doing his job 

9 minutes ago, Hogmolliesmaht said:

Yeah, Dickson slowed down when he ran into another player with a different color jersey. It's called making  a block and it's exactly what he was supposed to do on the play.  There is nothing whatsoever to complain about.

Y'all are taking a joke too seriously. I don't think anyone in their right mind would actually expect Dickson or any other player to be able to avoid that happening.

Archived