• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Booya! Official Texans at Panthers Gameday Thread.

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, Jimmy said:

I would agree with all of that except Amini has looked like trash. He looks ok now in the 4th quarter but when he was going up against #2s in the 2nd and 3rd quarters he was a turnstile

There's two words u haven't heard in the same sentence in a few years.   Amini & turnstile lol

You know,  there's a big difference between what you're seeing from Gano/Butker.    Gano,  knowing he's a marked man, misses the first kick of the year.   Butker, who's never kicked an NFL field goal..  hits it perfect right down the middle.  Honestly,  you're going to want to watch this Gano/Butker thing all preseason.   It's one of the most interesting storylines out of preseason IMO

Just now, Hogmolliesmaht said:

Moton looked pretty darn good at RT. Also, it's too bad that our International guy can't play this year. That guy looks like he could be pretty darn good with a little time.

When did Moton get time at RT? I saw him in at LG. I wasn't paying much attention to the rotation after halftime though.

Archived