• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Booya! Official Texans at Panthers Gameday Thread.

Jeremy Igo

7 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

You  did insult me but I really do appreciate the apology. 

It is the preseason.  Hope is ours.  Shula did a lot of research and work on this offense. I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt at this point and hope for the best. I will wait to evaluate his performance this season until I see his performance. The same goes for every player and coach on this team.

I am a fan and I love this team. Right now we are undefeated and could win it all.  Being positive is easy at this point...and sure does feel better.  I believe I could very well go to the 2nd NFC Championship game in Charlotte this year.  That has nothing to do with ignorance or denial. I think this team can be very good. 

I agree with you. I'm a panther fan from the get go. And I'm always hoping for the best.

But if we succeed it will be despite Shula not because of him. If we are successful it will be because of our defense and Cam turning into superman again and CMC doing stuff no ones seen around here since SS's glory years. 

Again im sorry I never mean to offend the woman panthers fans.

I chose my words poorly maybe not ignorant but out of touch and optimistically hopeful instead of denial 

7 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

Yet that's what that spot is taking up. It's taking away the ability to keep a 7th LB or an extra DE or 6th WR or whatever. We need to have more room for other players. Especially those like Boulware who can take the place of Webb on ST. We have younger and better players to fill his void.

Webb is a great special teams contributor and more than capable backup QB. Boulware is what?

If he's lucky, a practice squad player. 

Archived