• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Booya! Official Texans at Panthers Gameday Thread.

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, thomas96 said:

If we're getting rid of Webb it shouldn't be to keep Boulware

Yet that's what that spot is taking up. It's taking away the ability to keep a 7th LB or an extra DE or 6th WR or whatever. We need to have more room for other players. Especially those like Boulware who can take the place of Webb on ST. We have younger and better players to fill his void.

37 minutes ago, Castavar said:

I haven't understood the hype ever since he got here. He had one play in the playoffs against the Cards and that's it. Dude is a jag.

He's got exactly what it takes to make it in this league...

Naked pics of his head coach and o-coordinator.

:P

1 minute ago, Cuttinedge said:

I'm sorry I didn't mean it to be insulting to you. But just because everyone knows Shula shortcomings doesn't mean they don't pull for our team or wish the coaches and players well.

The fact is Shula isn't a good OC never has been and never will be. He just doesn't have it.

I believe  great players make up for his short comings at times 

Eventually I think he will cost RR his job as well as his own 

I do apologize if I insulted u. Wasn't my intention 

You  did insult me but I really do appreciate the apology. 

It is the preseason.  Hope is ours.  Shula did a lot of research and work on this offense. I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt at this point and hope for the best. I will wait to evaluate his performance this season until I see his performance. The same goes for every player and coach on this team.

I am a fan and I love this team. Right now we are undefeated and could win it all.  Being positive is easy at this point...and sure does feel better.  I believe I could very well go to the 2nd NFC Championship game in Charlotte this year.  That has nothing to do with ignorance or denial. I think this team can be very good. 

Archived