• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Booya! Official Texans at Panthers Gameday Thread.

Jeremy Igo

Didn't realize we're the only game tonight and are on NFL Network. So pumped about that. Can't wait for tonight. Hope we see a quarter of McCaffrey dominate and some solid snaps from other young players. At least we finally have some real football.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Andy is going to get hurt, so Bryce will have another shot and he needs to be ready because it might be his last shot.    
    • I wouldn’t want a soft QB who avoided a challenge.    Imagine Cam doing this…actually I can’t even imagine it because he’s an alpha to the core.    We need a strong leader who wants to win at QB. Need a tougher mentality.    None of this “nice sweet baby Bryce” crap. 
    • why don't you chill out bro. You're the one always coming at me with your emotional responses talking about stuff you obviously no nothing about. You think you know better than everyone and argue against points no one is making. I never said he isn't happy but I said he's indifferent and believes it's not his fault. I never criticized him. You just imagined it. All I did was make an observation.  So go dream of Cam or whatever it is you do when you're not making empty points about nothing on here.