• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How concerned are you with the safety position?

Jeremy Igo

Dezmen Southward was rated higher than Tre was coming out... maybe that translates. 

LJ Mccray ... is a HARD hitter, which I love.. but aside from special teams I don't know how reliable he could be. 

That Parms kid....jury still out.

Colin Jones... Special Teams Ace with speed..he's good as a 3rd string option. 

That being said, YES!!!! .....

Lazy answer... convert Shaq. Dude needs to see the field as much as possible. FACTS!!

There a few safeties out there- Eric Wolff and Josh Evans come to mind. Both were 5th rounders a couple years ago, each has decent combine numbers. Darrell Stuckey was also waived recently, team captain for years. Stuckey was injury waived, but different doctors have different opinions. Jarius Byrd was the survivor of new Orleans 12 safety defense. Donte Whitner is out there too, he's younger than Mike Admas....

2 hours ago, jayflip said:

In hindsight, cutting an inconsistent Tre Boston on a rookie contract isn't looking like a good move... 

we'll pick up some vet scraps come final cuts I would hope. 

He was garbage and may be worse than the garbage we collect once cuts start rolling. 

Hi all! I don't post often, but I believe the best safety on the roster is playing the wrong position. I've been on here before saying that Shaq should be playing SS. He immediately gives that enforcer role and you can use him like Bam Bam. Shaq is a playmaker, and he lost aome weight. There's nothing to lose to in trying him out there.

KEEP POUNDING!!!!!

Archived