• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Talking Texans Time (and Titays)

Jeremy Igo

Fellow Huddlers, 

It is now time to divert our attention to preseason week 1 and the Houston Texans. 

Key Story Lines - 

CMC's first game

Cam Newton won't play

How much of the Panthers new offense will we see? 

All eyes on Matt Kalil and Taylor Moton. Are they the answer? 

Titays

Houston-Texans-cheerleaders-April-2015_1

houston-texans-cheerleaders-calendars-18

Please provide your thoughts on the upcoming game. 

6 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Since Moton was mentioned instead of big Daryll, does this mean that maybe Moton will be starting or is it still Williams job to lose?

Williams job to lose on the right. It is probably the most likely change that could happen along the offensive line. 

1 minute ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Williams job to lose on the right. It is probably the most likely change that could happen along the offensive line. 

Any idea where they like Moton the most? Or are they just happy to have him as a guy they can plop anywhere?

I think the "new offense" will look identical to last seasons preseason offense.  I don't expect much except the same old basic plays out of the playbook for preseason.  

CMC - will be interesting.  If he is ahead of the curve for a rookie then I wouldn't be shocked if we don't see tons of him.  But part of me wants to see him go ham on fools in the 3rd and 4th like most rookies get a shot at. 

Probably most excited to see Kalil work against a strong Texan unit.  Cam being out IMO actually will provide the best audition for Kalil....to see where he really is.  Anderson won't have any magic to aid the OL. 

I actually think Anderson vs a strong Texan front.....greatly favors the Texans and likely leads to a huge huddle preseason meltdown of panic.  We see those all the time. 

I think the first quarter star will be Bradberry.  

I think the second half star will be Boulware. I can see him eating up late game chumps and fans digging the attitude. 

Archived