• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Carolina Panthers Training Camp Thread - 8/7

Jeremy Igo

Damiere Byrd says he's a lot more comfortable in training camp this time around.

Damiere Byrd: "I think it's been a consistent camp for me. I'm having a lot of fun. I'm just going out and playing."

Says what stands out to the coaches when they're evaluating is consistency.

"If TD's happy, the whole rooms happy." -Ben Boulware, on the linebacker group.

Ben Boulware is talking about buying the linebackers room a ton of coffee - enormous amount consumed. "They're all like, OLD."

Ben Boulware says he never got a chance to hit in Deshaun Watson in 3 yrs at Clemson. Would he hold up Wed? "No. Not at all."

Boulware called himself on the "bottom of the totem pole", probably won't be in the game at the same time as former teammate Deshaun Watson

1 hour ago, Saca312 said:

Okay seriously we need a new backup:

Sanchez.....SANCHEZ picked him off!?!!?  The dude who has pretty much been a special teams or offensive dummy, or the guy who we get our daily gets torched tweet.

We really need to start looking for another backup to atleast compete (outside of Webb because of his importance outside of being undercenter)

59 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Sanchez.....SANCHEZ picked him off!?!!?  The dude who has pretty much been a special teams or offensive dummy, or the guy who we get our daily gets torched tweet.

We really need to start looking for another backup to atleast compete (outside of Webb because of his importance outside of being undercenter)

hyperbole much?

“It’s fun to go out there and play with no pain.” - Matt Kalil

Matt Kalil: "I can be a great player. I'm getting my quickness back and it's fun to go out there and finally play with no pain."

"When I'm healthy, and everything's working out in that aspect, I can eat great player."

DGpVoNQXcAAEokW.jpg

Archived